The still profound love

Still
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Actually this story is inspired by this song; Walking through the time of remembrance. The lyric's really has a deep meaning. So just listen to this while reading this final chapter. ^^

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Since that day of confession, Yunho never thought about professed his love again. He also pretended that confession was never happened. As he believed Jaejoong would be more comfortable that way.

Just like previous weekends, Jaejoong came over to Yunho’s place to cook the real homemade meal for the man. Once a while, he would glanced over the man who was busy chopping the vegies; to make sure the man was alright with the task that he himself insisted to do. He knew how stubborn the man would be sometime, to show that he also capable of doing that kind of smallest thing; like a normal people would.

“Hyung, I’m off to work now.” Changmin’s head peeked in behind the kitchen wall and he found himself smiling at the sight of his brother, who had looked more like a normal person since these few months – more alive. He was glad to have Jaejoong accompanied his brother when he was not around. At least, his brother wouldn’t dwell himself in a forlorn depression any longer. All thanks to Kim Jaejoong presence.

“Okay.” Yunho answered without looking up.

“Oh, Changmin-ah…  I already pack up a simple dinner for you.” Jaejoong handed the guy the dinner box that he had wrapped earlier, since the guy didn’t have much time to eat with them, as he had a night shift on weekend.

“Oh, you’re so sweet hyung. See you later.” Changmin winked at him.

Jaejoong laughed while sending the younger man off to the door. After Changmin left, he walked back into the kitchen only to found Yunho was holding his bleeding hand. Blood gushing from the man’s wounded skin onto the once pristine tiled floor, now covered by the red color of blood.

“Yunho!” Jaejoong dashed toward the man and grabbing the man’s wounded hand. “Aish, that’s why I said you should have stop to be-” he shut his mouth just before he blurted out something that might hurting the other’s feeling or pride. He knew how sensitive Yunho was if someone said something he couldn’t carry through, just because he was blind.

“What? Am I looked that incapable in your eyes?” Yunho pulled back his hand from Jaejoong’s held.

“No Yunnie…that’s not what I meant. I’m sorry…”

“It’s okay...” Yunho said and got up from his seat. He knew the other didn’t mean anything by those words.

“Wait! Let me treat your wound first.” Jaejoong grabbed the man by his arm to sit down back on the dining chair. Yunho just complied without much word.

The silent atmosphere between the two lingered until it broke by Jaejoong sighed of relief, as he finished put the bandage on Yunho’s wounded finger. He needed to use the gauze since the cut was pretty big and looked severe.

He looked up at the silent man. Yunho seemed pondering into space; eyes just staring at the marble dining table. Jaejoong took that moment to stare at the man with the thought the other wouldn’t aware of it. But he was wrong as suddenly the man spoke up,

“Enough staring?”

The hot of blood throbbing through his face at that sudden blurted out; Jaejoong was caught-off guard.

‘How could he knows…’ Jaejoong felt flustered.

“Why, Jae?”

“Huh?”

“Why… you can’t accept me?” Yunho asked out of the blue.

“……………”

“If it wasn’t about my condition like you had said, then… what’s the real reason?”

“………….” Jaejoong was lost at words. He couldn’t pull out any reason to answer the man, as he didn’t expected the man would brought up this topic again.

Heard no respond from the other, Yunho brought a small smile upon his face. “I sound like a bugging person again, do I? Sorry, I just couldn’t help since I still can’t for-”

His sentence held mid-way as he felt a soft and gentle lip of the other lad pressed against his; silenced him from voicing out a word to mollify the ineptness that currently enveloping them. His eyes widened as felt a coiling of shock at the pit of his stomach.

Jaejoong peeled his lip from that bow-shaped lip of Yunho. He gazed at the man in tearful eyes while his heart squeezed in pain, like been struck by the agony of misery which he had keeping inside since long.

‘I’m sorry Yunho-ah… I'm supposed to hold this feeling. But…I can’t anymore if you keep showing me your love…’

“Jaejoong…” Yunho muttered in his low-base tone; just wanted to make sure if the other still present near him as only silence enveloping them.

“Yunho-ah…I…”

Yunho felt his heart started pounding at every tick of time passing, waiting for Jaejoong's next word.

“…love you…” that last words slipped from the other male was barely audible, but he still caught it, at once brought a gushing of fuzzy warm feeling traveled down from the top of his head to his feet.

“W-what…did you just say, Jae?”

Unbeknownst of the blind man, the smaller man before him had already shed tears. Jaejoong swallowed hard in agony, tried to regain back his normal, un-cracked voice.

“I love you, Yunho-ah. Sorry I was hesitated at first and… that had caused me to hurt you.”

That answer had enough to bring the brightest and widest smile upon Yunho’s perfect angular face. He held Jaejoong’s wrist and gently pulled the latter into his embrace.

“Thank you Jae… thank you for loving me back…” He mumbled with tears flowing from his eyes as felt so much love.

Soon, his lips slowly found Jaejoong’s full-kissable lips in a crushing kiss. This time, he was the one initiating their round of kisses and it was their first kiss as a couple. Both started melting against each other’s lips that battled for dominance, the two hearts bursted with love, gratitude, hope, desire and happiness…

That much of feeling was all in one, enough to let both latters know how profound the feeling they had kept inside toward each other all these times.

***

It was the first time Yunho had been at Jaejoong’s place and he could felt the warm feeling of the welcoming huge house as he stepped inside. They had just came back from take a walk at the nearer park. Letting Jaejoong led his way, he settled down on the soft-comfy, long couch.

“Okay, you can get your things first before we heading back to my house and having dinner. I will wait he- urff!”

Yunho’s word died mid-way when suddenly his body was flopped down onto the comfy couch as Jaejoong flung his arms around his neck, the man had cuddled on top of him.

“Jae…”

That was first time Jaejoong seemed a bit daring since they became a couple of three months.

“Hey baby…what’s wrong?” He asked with hands held his lover’s small waist. But he got no response as Jaejoong refused to budge, only hugged him tighter than before, hiding his face on Yunho’s neck.

It knocked him that the man was crying when he felt something warm trickled along the crook of his neck, where Jaejoong’s head was resting. He immediately pried the small latter from his hold and cupped his face, thumbs run to swipe that smoothest skin of Jaejoong's face. His prediction was right as he felt the wet of tears tainted his lover cheeks.

“Are you… crying?” Jaejoong stifled his sobs and sniffed continuously.

Yunho could felt his heart crumbling as he listened to his lover continuous weep.

“Baby…did I do something wrong?”

“…n-no…” only that denial word came between Jaejoong’s hiccupping voice.

“Then what’s wrong, Jae? You make me worry here. Tell me…”

“Yunnie…” Jaejoong tried control his sob before he could speak up. “I’m sorry…I really am sorry…”

“Why are you apologizing, baby? You do nothing wrong…”

“No… you…you just don’t know.”

“If I don’t…then, tell me.” Yunho couldn’t comprehend a thing what his lover wanted to say.

Jaejoong held Yunho’s hand that still cupping his face, his body still resting against the other’s that laid on the couch. That was good the man couldn’t see his tear-smeared face.

“I…I have done something big that had change…your life...”

Yunho smiled before he pulled the other’s face down to him and gave a soft peck on Jaejoong’s forehead, eyes and cheeks.

“Yes, you have… you have changed my life. I’m so glad that I have meet you and now have you.” and he landed a gentle kiss on those pouty lips.

With that warm gesture and words, Jaejoong felt his heart weighing with more guiltiness.

‘No, Yunnie…that’s not what I mean.’

Jaejoong replied the kiss before slowly relinquished the man’s hands from his face. “Yunnie, I…”

The sudden doorbell that rang shook both latter on the couch in a way that wasn’t good.

Jaejoong slowly got up from the couch after wipe off his tears. He walked with heavy step to get the door, and had been greeted by the uninvited guest.

“Jaejoongie! How are you, baby?” The man with a cheesy smile greeted in his cheery tone.

“What are you doing here?”

“What? Can’t I visiting you?” The man said and carelessly walked into the house. “It’s been so long you didn’t come home. And your mom had been worrying about you. She just asked me to-” the man word died mid-way as his eyes landed on the man who was sitting quietly on the couch, eyes looked uncertain.

“Who…” He turned to Jaejoong.

“Jung Yunho.” Jaejoong gave a short introduction. The man looked at him with questioning face.

Yunho got up as he heard his name being mentioned and reached out his hand for a handshake even he didn’t exactly know where the man stood.

The guest who seemed just aware of the other’s condition quickly took Yunho’s hand and respond, “Oh, it’s okay just sit down. Hmm…nice to meet you, Yunho-s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter