Third Wheeler

You're my one and only

After the school bell rang, we all started to pack up and rush out of the classroom ddor to get home. Jonghyun came up to me and asked me if I wanted to come hang out with him and Lizzy in town, I looked over his shoulder to see Lizzy glaring at me, she mouthed 'better not say yes, ' I smiled at his kind offer and agreed, here's to pissing you off, .

We all walked out of the school gates, Jonghyun was in the middle of us of course. Lizzy kept trying to steal his attention when he tried to talk to me, she even pretended that there was something wrong with her shoelace and asked him to untie and retie it just so he would stop talkng to me, pathetic cow.

~~~

We got into town and wedecided to get food. Lizzy asked me what I wanted to eat, I chose mine and Jonghyun's favourite food. McDonalds. Jonghyun smiled at my decision "We can't eat that, we have to get this boy healthy" Said Lizzy grabbing onto Jonghyuns hand, he looked down and smiled slightly, I noticed the sadness in his eyes, she's got him on a short leash. "You can go get Mcdonalds and we will meet you at the food court once we have our food." Said Jonghyun smiling at me, I returned the smile "Neh" I turned and started walking in the direction of Mcdonalds.

I ordered my food and went over to find a table for three. What a depressing day, I thought to myself. She's basically captured Jonghyun in her claws. Gaah, I can't stand her. Thye get back and see me sitting at a table in the middle of the food court and come over and sit down. I notice they have indentical things on their plates, basically all salads. I don't see any meat, is she a vegetarian? Hmmm, I'm not sure. Jonghyun looks as if he's in pain, but he forces a smile on his face. Why is he like this? We start eating, i keep catching glances of Lizzy looking at me, it freaks me out a little bit.

We finish eating, I decide I have had enough of Lizzy and i wnat to go home. "I think I might go home, i have a lot of homework" I say, Jonghyun smiles at me "Okay, are you sure?" He asks "Yeah" I say with a slight smile "I'll call you tonight" He says, I smile and walk away, not even thinking of looking back.