Oppa~ Don't go with her!

You're my one and only

I woke up to one of Jonghyun Oppa's cute 'good morning' texts. He was like my alarm clock, I shot out of bed and got dressed then got breakfast. I left for school to meet up with Jonghyun, who was waiting for me at the school gate, I walked up to him and guess who popped into view..

Lizzy.

"Hey" He said giving me a hug, she came over and put her arms around his waist basically taking him out of my grip. She glared at me then smirked. I didn't like her one bit. "Lizzy is going to be joining our classes so you two can spend more time together and get to know each other better" Said Jonghyun, my heart sunk; I put a fake smile on and chuckled "Oh yay" I said looking down at my shoes. The bell rang and we went to our first class.

Thank God I could spend the class time with Minhyuk and Yonghwa so I didn't have to end up third wheeling. I sat beside the two boys as Lizzy dragged Jonghyun over to the other side of the class "Jonghyun not joining us?" Yonghwa asked "No" I said firmly "Whoa..." He said with a hint of shock in his voice "Sorry" I mumbled quietly "What's the matter with you?" Minhyuk asked, I sighed "Little miss perfect over there" I said while drawing on the cover of my school book "Ah Jealousy?" Yonghwa asked I sighed again.

"Yeh" I answered shyly

"Do you like... Jonghyun?" Yonghwa whispered "Eh?!?! What? No!" I said a little too loudly which earned me a few confused glares from the other students. I sank back into my seat embarrassed, Yonghwa smiled lightly. the teacher walked in and Minhyuk and Yonghwa got into their seats on either side of me. 

The day seemed to drag and I didn't get to spend anytime with Jonghyun. Aish. She is taking him from everything. 

Oppa, please don't go with her.

Sorry it's really short. I have to go byeee <3