Everything comes to an end.

You're my one and only

It's first day back at school, I draw in one more breath as I straighten my tie, I was mostly excited to see Jonghyun oppa, my best friend, but i was falling for him more and more everyday.

He made me happy, his perfect everything, his muscles, his lucious hair, his perfect soft lips. I loved every single inch of him, but I can't tell him, I know he doesn't like me like that, I wish he did more than anything though. My mother called me down for breakfast which startled me and made anger flear but I supressed it

"coming!" I yelled from my room,

I couldnt help but give one tiny little smile as i looked at the photo of me and my friends on my bedside cabnit, it's my most favourite photo of us so i had it printed out specially.

It was the time when Jonghyun, YongHwa, Minhyuk, Me and my friend Suzy who moved away back to America were hanging out at the beach having the time of our lives, we stayed there until almost 10:30pm, that was my favourite day ever, the hot air mixed with the cool breeze, playing around in the sand and water with the moonlight shining above our heads, I never wanted that day to end ,but sadly like all things it had to come to an end.

~

I walked into school going straight to my locker Jonghyun Oppa normally meets me here, so I just wait for about ten minutes. "Seohyun-ah~" I heard a voice call, but it wasn't Jonghyuns "Minhyuk Oppa~" I said, "You have to come see this!" He said and he grabbed my wrist and dragged me off to the outside court.