I love you

Because You Are Mine

Jiyong froze at the sight of Seungri’s ‘guest’. He accidentally witnessed a scene where the love of his life being touched and kissed by a woman whom her body resembles top models in those reality shows.

He had always confirmed that Seungri does not have any lover in his lifetime. Seungri himself told him.

But he knew now that he might have lots of them.

“Uh, oh. . Sorry.” Jiyong apologized before quickly disappear from Seungri’s sight.

“No, Jiyong. Wait!” Seungri shouted his name to stop him.

“Jiyong! Wait!” he shouted while trying to free himself from the woman. Feeling  desperate, he pushed the woman onto the floor with all his might. He does not care anymore about the woman or even anything else in the world, all he cares in his life is Jiyong.

He thought he could hear the woman shrieked but he does not really care.

“Jiyong!”

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

I stopped myself from walking as I heard my name shouted by someone for a few times. Along with a sigh, I turned my head to the back to meet Seungri’s eyes. He looked at me apologetically, probably hoping so that I forgive him for having a girlfriend secretly from me.

Don’t look at me with those eyes you princess. How could I become mad at you?

“Look, Jiyong. It’s not like what you think. She. . .” but I stopped him from continue talking.

I closed my eyes and hesitantly leaned closer to him, giving him a swift but soft kiss on those cute lips.

It doesn’t matter about the woman anyway because what does matter now is I love you. Why can’t you understand, Seungri?

And with that, tears from my eyes unconsciously streamed down onto the cheeks. I quickly wiped them away with my left fingers, avoiding Seungri’s gaze. Even from this angle I could see his eyes bulged forward, his face is a combination of surprised and confused due to my sudden act.

Sigh, why couldn’t I control myself?

 

 

WRITER’S POV

 

“Did he. . just k. . kissed me?” Seungri asked himself as his eyes keep staring at Jiyong. Damn Jiyong you look so handsome with that blonde hair. The kiss was beyond unexpectable. So luxurious he believed he was actually dreaming. But he knew he wasn’t dreaming. He could feel his heart racing at its full speed now, even it is already been a few seconds ago after he received the kiss. He noticed the tears that fell onto his cheeks, and he silently blamed himself for giving himself up to that just now.

He quickly hugged Jiyong’s waist from behind as soon as Jiyong turned his body the other way, preparing to leave him.

Jiyong startled when he felt Seungri’s arms on the waist. Somehow he wished Seungri would not let go of his arms.

“Hyung, don’t go. Please.” He desperately pleaded to Jiyong, his head buried into Jiyong’s white shirt. He could smell Jiyong’s sweet scent as it invading his nose.

“I love you. .,” he whispered to Jiyong’s ear faintly that he felt afraid Jiyong would not be able to hear.

But of course he heard him. Even though those words sent chill through his spine, he could not help himself from feeling happy.

But this whole thing is just plain wrong. Or so Jiyong thought. He just does not have the heart to snatch away his happiness, he knew Seungri needs girls and he could not give that one thing to him. Making Seungri his feels like he is being selfish towards Seungri. He sighed as his thoughts wandered around.

“Seungriya,” he started. He his fingers gently on Seungri’s arms which are wrapped around his waist. Shivers transmitted through his whole body as he felt how dangerous his thoughts could be. He roughly took off the arms away from him.

Seungri gave him a shocked expression. “Why is Jiyong suddenly become like this?” He thought. He convinced just now that Jiyong loves him but what’s with his action just now?

He started to organize his steps to follow Jiyong walking away, but he immediately changed his mind when he heard Jiyong said, “I don’t love you, Seungri”.

Seungri’s mind went blank.

I don’t love you.

I don’t love you.

I don’t love you.

Those words keep repeating in his head as he watched Jiyong slowly fades away from his sight, leaving him standing in a static motion, feeling confused.

The lips that had been in contact with Jiyong’s just now, completely damp by the tears rushed from his eyes.

 

 

 

 

Editor’s notes: So how was the third chapter? xD I got carried away LMAO

Now hearing to My Girl by BIGBANG at 4am I want to sleep T-T so next morning I’m uploading this (since no Internet) which should be now for you kekkkeke. Leave comments please ^_^ I love all of you readers /throws Jiyong’s kisses/