You are only mine

Because You Are Mine

                “Hey, let’s go lunch.” Seungri said to Jiyong.

                “You go first. I don’t feeling like it.” Jiyong declined Seungri’s request.

                “Then whom will I be eating lunch with?” Seungri showed him a sad face.

                “You can go eat with TOP and others. It’s not like I’m the only guy friend you have.”

                “Jiyong, you’ve never skipped your lunch before this. Is there something wrong?” Seungri asked with a concern look on his face.

                Jiyong sighed. “No. everything’s fine. I’m just stressed out with assignments and stuffs.”

                “Are you su……,” Seungri’s words came to a stop when TOP enters the class.

                “Seungri, let’s eat! It’ll be my treat today!” TOP said to Seungri with a wide grin on his face.

                “Oh wow really? Why you suddenly become so generous today?” Seungri said. He laughed as he being pulled by TOP, moving towards the door.

                “Ah wait,” Seungri forced TOP to stop, turning his body backward to face Jiyong. “Jiyong, we’ll have Calculus class after this. Let’s eat lunch together okay.” He said to Jiyong while his left hand still locked in TOP’s hand.

                For a moment Jiyong stared at their locked hands. He covered his face with his right palm to avoid eye contact with Seungri.

                “You two just go! I’ll be fine here alone!” Jiyong shouted at both of them, making Seungri startled with his sudden act.

                “Seungri, let’s go. Maybe Jiyong has personal problems.” TOP said, his hand still pulling Seungri’s. TOP’s strength is enough to pull Seungri only with his hand since he is quite muscular.               

                “O…okay,” Seungri said.

 

 

 

Jiyong watched as Seungri and TOP disappeared from his sight. He felt himself miserable than ever. Since the incident he witnessed the other day, he cannot stop thinking about his best friend. Whether or not he has any feelings to him.

 

                “Yah, wait for me!” Seungri shouted to TOP.

                “Ahaha, catch me if you can, tortoise!” TOP hurriedly running away from Seungri. Seungri was unable to catch up on him since TOP is quite fast.

                “Give me that back!”

                “You’re not go...” TOP stopped his running when he saw Seungri tripped. Slowly, he approached Seungri.

                “Here you go,” He gave the keychain to Seungri back. “Geez why would you trip on yourself when running. You’re such a mama boy,” TOP teased. “And what’s so important about the keychain anyway?”

                Seungri smiled. “This keychain is from a very important person in my life. I couldn’t bear to lost it.” He said as he reached out his hand to get the keychain from TOP.

                “It was from a girl, right? She must be cute, huh?” TOP laughed.

                “Yeah, of course.” They both laughed.

Without their notice, Jiyong silently watched from afar. He felt jealous and curious at the same time of what conversation they might have. And why are they running earlier? He sighed.

 

He should not have that kind of feelings to Seungri.

Because they are both males.

                “It can’t be, right? Arghhh!” Jiyong mumbled to himself. This is all so wrong.  There are a lot of pretty girls out there. Why would he fall for him? His very own best friend? And most importantly, what would Seungri react when he knew about this?

Right. He decided to let Seungri know his feelings towards him. Then only he could stay calm. He could not control himself seeing Seungri with other guys.

                “Tomorrow I’ll tell him,” Jiyong whispered to himself.

 

 

 

Seungri closed the room’s door. His roommate is not going to be at home tonight.

He suddenly remembered that day’s incident. He dashed to rummage his sling bag to find his important belonging. Since it is so small it will take time to find it.

Seungri stopped. He stared at it for quite a long time. And before he knew it, the keychain had already kept in his locker.

                “What’s wrong with you today, Jiyong? Were you mad with me? Or had you found out that I have loved you all this while?” He let out a big sight. The keychain Jiyong gave him during his birthday should not be brought to school. Earlier today TOP tried to throw it away. He had been so panicked just now.

But Jiyong would probably think of him as a weird guy for liking a person of same gender with him.

This is why he did not have any courage to tell Jiyong that he likes him.

But he do not want any other guy to get close with him either.

Because he wanted Jiyong to be only his.