Chapter 3: Are we same?

Lets be like before. 우리 옛날처럼 지내자.. (HIATUS;A;)

We were very surprised because Xiumin and Baekhyuns seats were right behind us. 

"ooooh. Im sitting with Xiuxiu. You and Baekhyun sit together at the front" Juicy said, shamelessly.

"W-what?"

"okay. Sounds okay to me, how bout you Say?" Baekhyun asked.

"I-I'm Okay with i-it."

"Good! Now go to your seats, people. Me, Juicy is going to sleep now. So please shutup and be quiet while princess Juice goes to sleep. Thanks"

Ugh. That princess illness. Jesus. Oh right. I nearly forgot my Mew-mew. It was in my hands. 

 

Baekhyun ll Me  ㄷwindow

Xiumin      ll Juicy ㄷwindow

 

That was how we sat at the plane. After we sat on our places, Baekhyun asked me if I liked singing.

"Well ofcourse but I like dancing more."

"Interesting. Here you go" He said as he passed a side of his earphone.

"Thanks"

Whistle by Flo RIda was playing, which I loved. 

"Oh my god. I love this song, I am obessed with it."

"You too?" He said with a suprised face.

"Ofcourse!"

He laughed like a cute panda which reminded me of my Mew-mew which was now on my lap.

 

I slept for a few hours and I woke up founding Baekhyun's earphone still in my ear playing "Wide awake- Katy Perry". 

"You woke? LOL. It was so cute when you were sleeping."

"What? did I snore or anything?"

Please. God. Tell me I didn't.

"Nah, your face is just c-cute."

I couldn't hear it properly so,

"What?"

"Nevermind. Anyway, do you want some chocolate?"

"Yeah, Im kinda hungry."

So Baekhyun tore the chocolate package and gave it to me. 

I ate it and I noticed that Baekhyun's eyes were very very red.

 

"Baekhyun! Your eyes are so so so so so so so red."

"Nah. It's Okay, it happens everytime. It hurts a little, but it will be okay after the flight."

"No. It doesn't seem ok. I have medicine for eyes. Want some?"

"Sure."

"Here. I'll do it for you."

 

After saying that, I went closer to him to put the medicine into his red eyes.

I saw that Baekhyun's face went bright red. 

So I asked him if he was okay and he said he was. 

Moments later I put the medicine, the plane landed. 

I turned back to see Xiumin and Juicy, but they were snoring off, sleeping like bears. Baekhyun took photos and I laughed so hard that they woke up.

We picked our bags from the airport and we walked out of the Incheon Interntional airport.

"Guys! Which hotel are you in?" Juicy asked.

I poked her arm, because she was asking something really private.

"We didn't book a hotel yet. Where are you girls staying?" Xiumin replied and asked.

"We are staying at the Seoul Lux Hotel. It's quite cheap and the faciality is good." I said.

"Then let's book there too, Baekhyun." Xiumin was almost yawning-speaking.

 

So we grabbed a taxi to ride all the way to our hotel. When we arrived, I saw the Bellboys ruching out to get our stuffs. 

Juicy and my room was 308 and the boys' was 306. We made a promise before going into each's room to meet after 2 hours, at the lobby.

So I showered and unpacked everything. I suddenly rememberd Mew-mew. Where was the doll gone? Did I leave it on the plane? It was so precious to me. It was the doll which me gran parents gave it to me beofre they passed away!

I searched the bags thrououghly, again and again but it was still not there. So I thought maybe, Baekhyun took it because I left it by accident. So I opened the door which was assumed to be Baekhyun and Xiumin's room...but