Chapter 2: My inside feelings.

Lets be like before. 우리 옛날처럼 지내자.. (HIATUS;A;)

My heart was beating like crazy, like a mad drummer beating his drum wildly. His face was shining. His lips were red and his smiles were so.. perfect.

"umm.. Say?

"y..yeah? sorry."

"you're acting strange. What are you staring at? Let me see"

Oh no. I was sure Juicy will tease me the rest of my life about that me loving that boy. 

"Woohoo. A nice boy. The boy next to him is kind of okay. Do you want to have lunch with them?"

"Are you crazy? We dont even know each others yet. Juicy. Come on. Get to your senses."

"I have my plans readied."

Oh . I was sure too that this girl called Juicy, is going to make me embarassed in the airport. 

I hoped her plan successed because I really wanted know more about that brown-haired boy. He was the first boy ever, ever that made my hear startle.

 

BOOM!

I quickly turned around to find Juicy because I got this feeling that the sound was coming from her.

And yes, I was correct. She bumped into two boys and.. it was them!! The.. boys. Ohmygod. Holy. Juicy. 

"sorry, I am really sorry". 

"That's okay. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Im Juicy. You?"

"I'm Xiumin and this is Baekhyun"

"Hi, Baekhyun. Would you like to have lunch with me and my friends? I want to treat you food for the accident.I feel so guilty haha."

"Baekhyun, how does that sound?"

 

In a really high voice, "Foood? Ofcourse! I love food. Now let's go have some food"

I liked his voice. It was kind of.. softy and strong. In one words, perfect. Ugh. I melted for him. 

 

 

****Airport restaurant****

I sat next to Juicy, who sat opposite to a boy who I think is called "Xiumin" who was next to the guy I melted for. Baekhyun, his name was. I heard it. 

Baekhyun talked to me first, with his perfect and attractive voice.

"Hi, Im Baekhyun. What's your name?"

I was blushing and sweating really much. I was nervous and happy at the same time he talked to me. 

"Uh..uh.. I-I'm S-S-Sa-Say."

"Say?"

"Y-ye-yes, t-t-tha-th-that's my n-na-name."

"Why are you uttering?" He said while laughing. 

And thanks to him, everyone on the table laughed. I liked his eyes when he was laughing. They werelike.. moons. 

When the food came, I blushed once again because Baekhyun asked me,

"Where are you going?"

"W-what?"

"I meant by plane. Where are you guys going?"

"K-korea"

"What? Really? That's such a coincidence! We are going to Korea too."

"Really?" I was very happy, meanwhile nervous too. 

"Yep, ooh the food looks delicious!"

 

I saw Juicy and Xiumin whispering to each other something but I didn't know at all what they were on about.

Afer the meal, we had few more hours so we went into a snack shop. Xiumin scolded Baekhyun that what if he becomes fat. Well. Juicy did the same to me too.

This time, I asked.

"Uh.. uh.. why are you guys.. going to ..uh. Korea?"

and Xiumin answered.

"Well we are Koreans too but we cant speak Korean because we lived in America for our entire lives. We are going to Korea just for a trip."

"Oh really? Im Korean too. And Juicy is half Korean."

"Shame that I can;t speak Korean. Damn it." Baekhyun spoke.

 

We bought many snacks including chocolate, sweets and some fizzy drinks for the plane.

While we were getting on the plane, we were very surprised.