Chapter 4: Beautiful strangers.

Lets be like before. 우리 옛날처럼 지내자.. (HIATUS;A;)

Uh oh. I think I entered a wrong room. Oh sheeet. This room contained 2 young handsome boys, one was really tall. So tall that I had to pull my head up to look at his face.

Another one looked really jolly and playful. But the thing was.. that I entered a completely wrong room. 

"Um.. I amd really sorry. Wrong room." As I say that, I was closing the door when the tall guy pulled the door with his great force. 

"What's your name?" His english accent was so good. 

"Me? I'm Say. How about you?"

"I'm Kris. Can I have our number? Jot it down here." He said as he gave me the paper and a pen.

I wrote down my number and said bye to them.

Before I closed the door, I just heard the most funniest thing ever from the jolly-looking guy's mouth.

"Kris, you look like a freakin' onion."

Thinking now, it's not that funny anymore. But I don't know. It was really hilarious then. 

So after all that fuss, I went in to the right room. Room 306. I read the number off the room that I went and found two strangers, and it was room 307.

"Hey, Say. Want me to help you something?" Baekhyun asked.

"Oh, do you have my Mew-mew?"

"What??"

"My panda doll. The one you saw on the plane. Remember? On my laps?"

"Oh! That doll is with Juicy. I gave it to her because when you were sleeping, you dropped it so I picked it up and gave it to Juicy."

"Oh right. Seeya in a moment."

"Seeya."

 

I came back to my room, with embarassment and annoyance. 

"Juicy!! Why didn't you tell me that you had Mew-mew?"

"Not my problem, is it."

"..Juicy? What is wrong? You sound so cold.."

"Yay!! You got tricked. hahaha. was acting. Was it good?"

"Hoe." I said as I pushed her forehead.

 

****Lobby****

 

All four of us were standing thinking of where to go. Juicy suggested a korean bar and Xiumin suggested  Noraebang (karaoke). Me and Baekhyun liked none of those ideas and wanted to go to the movies or something.

So we decided to got Lotte world, an amusement park. Xiumin bought a cat ear hairband which really suited him. Honestly, it was kind of cute. 

Baekhyun bought the rabbit-ear one which made him look really cute and bubbly.

We rode on many rides and Xiumin was nearly vomitting. Aside from Xiumin, we were having fun. 

After an hour, Juicy said that she could't take it anymore so she gave up. Me and Baekhyun was brave enought to ride the heaven skycoaster.

I sat on the seat and Baekhyun grabbed my hands, suddenly. I blushed like hell and my heart was going to burst any moment. 

"People say if you hold hands, the scaryness will reduce."

And when the heaven skycoaster was finished, I didn't feel scared but I felt fun. Was it because of his hands? Could it be? 

 

On the way back home, we decided to eat in a Korean restaurant. As Baekhyun likes any food as long it is a food, we decided to eat sundae (Korean sausage). It was so good, like ones my mom used to make. 

At night, I couldn't sleep so I texted Baekyhyun with a bumping heart. 

[sleeping?]

And I waited for a reply.

[No :)]

Woohhooo. He sent me a smiley. I felt kind of loved and I didn't know why. It was.. cute. 

[What are you doing now?]

[drinking a glass of beer with Xiu]

[you are only 19! wait for a year]

[Can't be patient]

[hahaha. Im kind of sleepy]

[Do you want to..]

[what]

[go out wih me?]

What... This was when I got heart attack and I couldn't believe my phone. Seriously. I was so happy, I nearly teared up. I needed to reply, but I didn't know how to. I didn't know how I should react or respond to this situation. It was too happy and.. and.. nervous? I don't know. 

[Do you like me?] I sent. I was blushing on my bed. Good that it was dark and Juicy was sleeping.

[I don't know.. my eyes keep on looking at you.]

[Talk to you tmr. Im sleepy. Bye]

[night.]

 

Oh my god!! Now what? He was asking me out. I think I am going to go mad. Go hyper. I didn't have sugar this morning. Still I am hyper. Oh my Jesus. Oh. Oh.Ho. Seriously. Wow. I cant beleive I got asked out. 

 

----The next day----

"Did you sleep well?" asked Juicy.

"Kinda." I said, softly.

At that moment, my phone rang. 

It was a number which I didn't know but I decided to reply it anyway.

"Hello?"

"...."

"Who is this, may I ask"

"....."

"Hello? Can I help you? Hi?"

"....:"

"Im hanging up"

"Uh.. It's Kris."

 

 

 

Wait. Can't remember Kris. Kris? Kris? Kris? 

Wait. I think he was the one who sold the T-shirt today? No? 

 

I really had no idea who that was.