Princess Base of the Tree

Princess 'the Base of the Tree'

Chapter 2: After 2 Days

----

          Yoona is finding things and beautiful clothes for audition today. It’s left half an hour more to prepare, for toward to the way she dreams of. She’s really exciting ><

Exciting >o<

When everything is ready, she goes to take the document in the bag and open the desk to find the map, but it loses.

“Where is my map?” says Yoona O_O “eodi yae?” She looks to the clock.

“Ah! No time to find. I must hurry to audition before they cut me out the list. But… If I ask the taxi driver about SM Studio or MS Studio now…? Hmm! He might be able to find!!”

After thinking, she locks the house and calls a taxi.

 

“Which studio now?”

“=_=”

“The studio that you said has two studios. Now which one to sure?”

What? Two? I forgot its name >< yah! Because of my stupid exciting makes I forgot. Yoona thinks.

The taxi driver drives his car to one of them. And Yoona is praying; just let her reach the studio on time…

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yeogi-ae! We’re arrive, this is SM Studio and MS Studio is near there.”

“Gomawo.”

Yoona pays to taxi and stop in front of the studio. The studio is very big and there are a lot of artist posters. Yoona goes in at once. Today here has a lot of people and all the staffs look very busy, nobody answers to Yoona’s questions.

“Unnie! Unnie! Excuse me, where is the camera interview…”

“Or~~ Fan interview, come here.”

A woman that Yoona asks pulls her to elevator, and click to 16th floor while Yoona doesn’t ask her question yet.

“Come out from the elevator, turn to left.”

“Nae, nae. Kamsahamnida.”

Yoona smiles to her. A minute later, the fast elevator takes Yoona to 16th floor. This floor is noisily and actives than ground floor. And when Yoona comes out from the elevator, staffs come to her and take her while she doesn’t ask anything yet. Look so hurry and quickly, maybe the time is nearly. Yoona thinks.

 

“Unnie, is it time?” Yoona asks at once when they take her to sit on the sofa beside the tribune, they are decorating it.

“Oh~ nae, you are really late. We thought you wouldn’t come, we are really busy, cannot find who can replace you.”

“-_-?”

Yoona doesn’t understand what they said. But she doesn’t want to disturb them too, so she chooses not to ask again and stay calm. She looks to the big tribune.

 

The tribune is very beautiful, there is a seat for speaker that camera man can sees it. This tribune is big than Yoona’s thought, and the background is decorated to pink. Yoona thinks it is not look like how to audition. The spectators are youth, or this is a new style to find camera man?

 

“Do you read script?” Staff girl enters and asks Yoona.

“Ani, I practice yesterday in my room. I can remember it ^^”

“Jeongmal? Wow, to show you’re real fan, right? Really remember it well?”

“Hahahaha, nae, because I love it so much.” Yoona laughs and answers to the staff. Yeah, taking photos is a work that she’s always dream. Yesterday, she practiced the audition in front of the mirror, and remembers very well.

“The camera is ready, you’re ready too.”

“Nae…” she keeps on answering, but her eyes roll to see others that come for audition but she just can see the staffs.

“When they proclaim, you just go to there.”

“Nae~”

Yoona looks to tribune again. Now everyone is starting clapping when the camera projects the light to a speaker girl that smiling and sitting on the heart chair.

 

The speaker smiles to camera and says:

“Annyeong! We’re here again of True Fan TV program. Last Monday, we interviewed to true fan of Kim Jonghyun. Today we invite Key for our program. By the way, we will invite the true fan to come here on the tribune!”

There are a lot of clap from everywhere. Yoona wrinkles her eyebrows, stay calm, her brain is thinking. What is true fan interview? Or it is as experience audition game?

While Yoona cannot find answers for herself, one staff pulls her to tribune at once.

“Fighting!”

“Wa!!!”