Princess Base of the Tree

Princess 'the Base of the Tree'

Chapter 3: First Meet Between Yoona & Key

 

          Yoona is being pull by a staff and when the camera catches pictures at her, so she has to walks as how she practiced yesterday.

Everything is quiet, she goes to sit beside the speaker.

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo! What is your name, winner of true fan?”

“Eh?” Yoona wonders about this, and when the speaker winks, she answers. “My name is Im Yoona.”

“First, we’ll ask you the object question. Why you sign up for this program?”

 

I didn’t sign up for your program >< I remember that I signed up for audition camera man! Yoona thinks.

“Er… because… because my friend coaxed me.” She lied.

“Mean that you didn’t attention to sign?”

“Aniya. But first, I don’t think I’ll win it. But because of my friend said just try it, so I tried on and passed.”

 

Kya!!! I wanna shout out when  I hear those stupid questions! Oh my god, is this really camera audition??? She thinks again.

“Orh~~ very exciting! Now let’s start our questions to win the prize of true fan of Key. Everyone knows him already, in the model world, his pseudonym is Ardent Boy or can be another one is Poison Prince.”

Once Yoona hears Key, she’s surprise and starts her thinks.

What? Key? Audition program is like this? Want to ask about model?? Bad luck T_T Because I don’t like him, how can I answer the correct one??

 

“First question is, do you know what kind of food does Key like? And which restaurant he likes to go?”

Yoona stops at once, and the speaker is still smiles and waiting for the answer and the spectators is waiting too.

“Err… he likes grilled clam at China South Ocean Restaurant.”

“-_-;;;?”

Yoona smiles to the speaker, that looks like want to laugh with her answer. Grilled clam is what her father likes, and that restaurant is delicious, too. But it is incorrect!

 

“Okay, start the next question. Do you know what kind of girl does Key like?”

“Mmm…” Yoona tries to think of Key’s face. “He likes a big chest girl, at least C size.”

“J…Jeongmal? You’re really great.” Yoona smiles with that admire words.

“So 3rd question. What color does Key like?”

“Purple!!!”

“Purple?? Gay’s color??” The speaker asks back, and everyone is quiet.

“Nae.”

“So skip to next, how tall is Key?”

“Tall?” Yoona looks to the wall before answer, “maybe 2.20 meters.”

“2… 2 meters???”

“Nae… 2 meters. Tall, handsome, y and cute.”

“Ma… maybe not y. 2 meters is a ghost, Yoona.”

Yoona bites . She almost can’t believe, who have to camera audition must answer these questions. She looks to atmosphere around her, which looks very tense situation. She knows all of her answers are wrong because she never read his news.

 

“Last question, do you think Key’s true love will appear?”

Yoona bites , and thinks that this question, her friends used to talk about it.

“Maybe. This story must let the time experience it. If have, surely, if doesn’t have, I don’t know.”

“All 5 questions are the best answers, great! Next, everyone will meet the real Key.”

          The speaker smiles and claps her hands to invite Key to come out. Meanwhile, everyone screams out and clap noisily until Yoona afraid the spotlight above her will fall.

When everything is calm down, a man enters the tribune, his hair is brown mix red, and his eyes are very attractive, including his lips, eyebrow, and face.

Key sits in front of Yoona, he looks to Yoona by unhappy face, and looks like something isn’t satisfy him.

 

“Key, or Poison Prince is in front of us!!!”

“Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the screams start again.

And when the music stops, the speaker smiles to Yoona and Key. Yoona is still looks down, doesn’t look to his face because she hates him. 

“To let everyone knows about the greatness of poison of Ardent Boy. I will tell Yoona to look to Key’s eyes.

“…”

Yoona’s stealing glances at the speaker and noisily voice in front of the tribune. She takes a deep breathe.

Forget it! Look or look! To make this program stops soon. I signed up for audition camera, but now what program is it? If I knew this, I would sign up at different studio. Yoona thinks

“I’ll start counting.”

“-_-“

“Hana…”

“…”

“Deul…”

“…”

“Set!! Yoona, please look to Key’s eyes.”

Yoona looks to Key’s eyes as how as the speaker tells. And when Yoona’s eyes meet Key’s eyes, one feeling starts in her mind. His eyebrows ups, seems like he wants to see, his mouth is smiling.

Yoona is feel…. Feel…

Nothing!

“O_O!!!” the speakers

“O_o!!!” Key

“O_O!!!” the spectators

          Everyone begins to whisper at once when Yoona looks to Key’s eyes, and doesn’t have any feeling, face isn’t turn to red, not shy, not heat and not trembling because of his eyes.

“Ho.. How can??” The speaker says quietly. She opens her eyes big and surprises plus Key, too.

“Oh my god! My god! Key’s true couple is appear!!” One spectator says and points to Yoona that sitting on the tribune.

“Hah? Wait? What? True couple?” Yoona stays calm and tries to remind what her friends had told.

“Nae… You are Princess Base of the Tree

“What??”