Princess Base of the Tree

Princess 'the Base of the Tree'

Chapter 4: I’m Not Your Couple!

 

Text on the page of magazines, concert newspapers and every website…

 

Star1 Magazine: Ardent Boy’s fan surprised, yesterday, True Fan Reality that has invited Key and the girl who was came and played had looked to Key’s eyes and wasn’t trembling!

 

Vogue Girl Magazine: Ardent Boy that used to say he didn’t believe about his true couple must change his speech when he met the girl couldn’t tremble when look to his eyes!!!

 

Korean Gossip Website: True love appears, Key is really wants to meet. Girls, girls, dry our eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Ect…..

 

“Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yoona shouts loudly, then throws magazines and glances to the KG website on her laptop with her anger.

“Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!!” Yoona drops herself to sit on the bed and stuck with tired. “It’s over! Over! My dream of being a camera man T_T”

In that day, there were a lot of people called Yoona as ‘Princess Base of the Tree’ so she hurried to went down from tribune and ran away. She just knew that she confused the studio.

Now news is talking about her, community follows her than slave, even her parents at the island also call to her.

She’s famous in just a minute!!

 

“T_T Perhaps, from now I can’t go outside. Yesterday evening, I just bought fried rice… everyone stared at me~ perhaps, my relatives will blame me that finished school but cannot find a work! Eotteokhae?”

 

Life is a party kare, ji kara sweet room~ (Paparazzi (?)

 

Her phone rings, wake her from thinking. She picks the phone…

“Yongbusaeyo?”

/Yoona, you publish in TV?/ Yuri’s sound hit Yoona’s heart, because it makes her think about the wrong studio.

“I just confused the studio. I didn’t wanna join that crazy program.”

/Jinjja? You’re really frivolous. Hajima… you looked to Key’s eyes, and couldn’t feel anything, see? Princess Base of the Tree is beside me./

“What are you talking about? Thing that I’m not fall for him because I hate him long, long ago.”

/Aniya, even my mother that doesn’t like Key, she still falls when she sees Key. Still you deny you’re not Key’s true love?/

“It’s just a joke! Not sure… it can be just an unfortunately, because that time I was surprised and amazed, and… yeah, yeah… it must be!”

/You think because of that?/ Seems like Yuri doesn’t believe Yoona.

“Nae!”

/So you experience yourself! Tomorrow, go to his company, go look to his face to extremely afraid of his eyes or you can just pretend to do it. To let others think they just confused!/

“You agree that I’m not his predestined couple??” surprises Yoona

/Nae, in case you hate him, don’t you? What do you want now?/

“Ani…I hate him. So tomorrow I will do just like what you said.”

/You know where is Key works?/

“Nope…”

 

When Yoona replies like this, Yuri takes a deep breathe. After awhile, Yoona hears something, look like Yuri is finding something.

/Tomorrow, he is going to take photographs for High Cut Magazine. Winter Couple shooting with Min-Ah at 8AM./

 

          Yoona smiles and talk with Yuri a few lines then off her phone.

After taking a shower, she’s look at magazines that she has thrown. Key’s picture smiles to Yoona. Yoona pouts and says;

“Huh! I fed up on you! Tomorrow, I will free from danger and ham.”