Princess 'the Base of the Tree'

Princess 'the Base of the Tree'

Chapter 1: Princess of the Base

 

Reporter: Annyeong, Key. We are really happy that we have your interview today.

Key: Nae, I’m happy too.

Reporter: First, we want to tell the spectators that he is Kim Key, the handsome model and his pseudonym is Ardent Boy. First question, what you think for what predictor has said about your true love?

Key: I think it’s not interest. In this world, nobody looks to my eyes and stay calm.

Reporter: The predictor said, the girl who looks to your eyes and not trembling is your true love. But when you say like this, you will never have your true love.

Key: Keep as I don’t believe it *laugh*

Reporter: Do you have anything to stop your eyes? Because whenever I interview you, I have to wear the glasses every time.

Key: I don’t have, it’s nature of me.

Reporter: We hear that your production is very tired for taking the photo shoot of you because if someone looks to your eyes, they’ll trembling, do wrong plus the camera mans too.

Key: I don’t want them to have a hard time for it too. But you see, I can’t stop my eyes from poisoning.

Reporter: Don’t they kick you out?

Key: Ani, that time for me, maybe it’s the last way *laugh*

Reporter: Maybe it’s true, because if I see the magazines with your pictures there, I want to hold it in my hand too.

Key: So do not forget to buy Summer Sun that will release next month.

Reporter: What is the story with Krystal that is your couple in lastest magazine? Will you become love like rumors have said?

Key: No way.

Reporter: .____!

Key: Everyone said already, didn’t they? That a girl who’s not trembling with my eyes is my true love.

Reporter: Ah! So you believe it too?

Key: Or I shouldn’t believe?

Reporter: Oh… I’m dizzy instead of you.

Key: -_-

Reporter: Let’s change the question. And that girl appears, she must be the interest part of the world, what will you do?

Key: Maybe I must make her mine.

Reporter: Make her yours?

Key: Nae. Make her love me just like other girls.

Reporter: So you sure you do not believe it?

Key: Yup.

………………………………………….

 

Under the shade of a big tree in a big garden in Yoona’s house…

Yoona is sitting and biting reading the document that sent from one company yesterday. Beside her, there are her two best friends are talking. The document in her hand is a replying letter of finding camera man that she signed up…

 

          She dreams about it since she was young, she want to be camera woman, pressing camera, see the view or people by camera. Those pictures are just like the charming pulls me. And because of the trade spreading last week, she decided to sign it up at The Photo program of one studio. And she just got the replying letter yesterday.

 

          “Key is really attractive boy, I cannot deny for his charming face. I only see his photo, I’m minded confuse.”

“I almost can’t believe that there is a person like this in the world. Yoona! Yoona!”

“Huh?” Yoona raises her head from document to her friends, in her mind is still remind the meaning in the letter. She has to audition, tell about herself in part of taking pictures as how the interview in day after tomorrow.

 

>___

 

Pach!!! [A sound of hitting something]

 

“Yoona, do you hear us?!” says Yuri

“Yes, I do. Why you have to hit me?” says Yoona and she’s fondle where was hit by Yuri.

“We want you to see here,” says Seohyun and shows Yoona a magazine. In the shiny page of magazine and the big title said, Waiting for the Princess ‘Base of the Tree’ appears, true love of Key, the most handsome and famous model, pseudonym ‘Ardent Boy’

 

In the page of magazine, the letters were typing as two columns, divide questions and answers. At left of the page, there is a picture of a brown hair boy, he wears square pink and white t-shirt on the white shirt. Looks very adorable.

Then Yoona turns to ask her friends.

 

“Is it something in it, Yuri? I already see, if not important, take it away. I have document to read, I ain’t got time for you to bother.”

“What? You are camera woman, don’t you know him?”

“Haish~” groan Yoona and she grabs the magazine from Yuri and looks to the picture of Key again. She knows everybody in the concert world, special models. But if she forgets, that means she doesn’t him/her.

 

“Key.”

“Correct!” Yuri smiles.

“You remember him? I just never see you talk about him,” says Seohyun.

“Aniya. I just read his name in the title.”

“Oh my god!”

 

Yoona laughs with Yuri and Seohyun’s attitude and passes them their magazine back. Surely, Key isn’t in her eyes, she doesn’t like him, since his first debut. She never touches, read magazine or watch television that has him. She hates him more and more but he’s famous day by day.

 

“And don’t you trembling because of him? I just see his photo, I can feel the heat,” says Seohyun.

“Why need to feel the heat?”

“Hah? You not interest for him until you don’t know this? I will explain you. Key is a model who’s got charming eyes. Whoever looks to his eyes will feel the heat, and cannot look to other side, face will turn to red and some can be stupefy.

“What tale you create to cheat me?”

“Why I have to cheat you? If you don’t believe you can check the internet!” says Seohyun. Yoona pouts.

“I don’t like him and he is the lastest person I will take my eyes to see him in the camera.”

“Stupid! He is very charming! Aw, my heart is beating fast. Handsome! Very handsome! I want to die under his chest…” says Seohyun, and kiss and fondle Key’s photo in the magazine.

“Is he very famous? And is he really can poison people by eyes? And why when I look to his eyes, I didn’t trembling?”

“After you see his photo, you really not tremble?”

“Nae.”

 

Yuri and Seohyun open their eyes big and surprise. They look to Yoona and alternate with Key, look like they can’t believe it.

“Yoona, is it true?”

“Nae, how can? You must sign up for his true love, if you really truly not tremble. You might be able to be famous!”

“True love? Sign up? Tremble? What its business? Crazy…”

“Aniya. It is the Princess of the Base position, nae~ recently, there is a predictor came and guessed about Key’s true couple. If someone looks to his eyes, and stay calm, she is Key’s couple. And that girl will be calling Princess of the Base.”

“You think I interest it? After tomorrow, I have audition about camera.”

“You must interest! You are the only one in the world!”

 

Seohyun and Yuri grab Yoona’s arms and beg Yoona to sign up. But she swings out their hands and carries all the document on the table.

“I must go, I have a lot of works for stage of audition after tomorrow.”

“Stop!!!”

Yoona isn’t listening to them and carries all papers to home.

Huh! Princess of the Base? If I’m not trembling in front of him, he is the last person I will pick for my love life. Yoona thinks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Writer’s note.

After you read the 1st chapter, I hope you like it. And for those who are supporting stories, Garden Lover and Naughty Boy Breaks the Girl’s Frozen Heart, I will update soon ^^ do not worry and I do sorry for taking to response them J hope you like this new story