seven.

You are my P-E-T.

 

You snuggled deeper into your warm albeit hard pillow and sighed in content. You almost drifted back to sleep when you realized one important detail: pillows do not breathe! Your eyes shot opened and you immediately sat up.

“You’re awake!”

Baekhyun’s chirpy voice made your eyes widened and a blush spread through your cheeks when you realized the compromising position you were in: Baekhyun was sprawled on the bed beneath you, smiling lazily at you and you were straddling him, hands placed on his chest. You immediately scrambled off of him, nearly plummeting to the floor when Baekhyun giggled and pulled you towards him.

“Are you okay now?” Baekhyun asked and you willed your thundering heart to calm down before turning your head to the side, glancing at the boy who had wrapped his arm around your waist. You could feel the heat of his arm travelling spreading through your body and that was when you realized that you were not in the clothes that you remembered wearing yesterday.

What did you do to me?” You were nearly in hysterics as you stared at your clothes. Baekhyun frowned before forcefully making you turn out and hovered over you. Your heart thumped against your chest – for what reason, you still could not pin point.

“Silly master,” Baekhyun purred as he nuzzled your neck, making you blush severely. He chuckled, as if knowing your reactions before pulling back, gazing intently at you. He seemed to be searching your face for something and you frowned. He still has not answered your question.

“You took off your shirt last night, nuna.” Baekhyun stated after a while. “You were… crying.” He said softly and you furrowed your eyebrows before slowly nodding your head. There was no point in trying to deny it – Baekhyun had clearly seen you bawl your eyes. “Would you mind telling me about it?” He asked you and you stared at him for a while, contemplating before slowly shaking your head. You almost regretted your decision for Baekhyun looked like his puppy had been run over by a truck.

You lifted one hand to caress his cheek. “Maybe next time,” You stated and Baekhyun looked at you before giving you a small smile. He tilted his head downwards and placed a sloppy kiss on your cheeks.

“Thank you,” He breathed against the sensitive spot near your ear, sending delightful shivers down your body. He rolled off of you and flopped beside you, hugging the pillow to his chest, grinning happily. You stared at him for a few seconds before shaking your head: you needed to go to your shop today.

 

 

 

As you were about to leave the apartment, you felt a small tug at your hand. You slowly turned your head towards Baekhyun, only to see him giving you the most adorable look that you have ever seen in life.

“Can I come along, please?” Baekhyun asked in the cutest voice he could muster, knowing that no one can resist such adorable face. He wanted – no, he needed to come along; he still has not forgotten the promise that he made to himself – whoever made you cry was going to pay and Baekhyun hoped that you would allow him to come along. “Please, master?” Baekhyun even went to the extent of purring.

You stared at him before looking at the clock on the wall. “Okay, fine.” You sighed. It wouldn’t hurt to let him tag along, now would it? You thought to yourself. Perhaps, along the way, something might trigger his brain and he would start remembering his memories. You nodded to yourself; that sounded like a really good plan. “Just be quick; even though I own the shop, it doesn’t mean I can arrive late.”

Baekhyun beamed at you, before running towards your room. A minute later, Baekhyun latched his hand onto yours as he followed patiently behind you.

 

 

 

Somehow, Baekhyun suddenly felt that his idea of tagging along was stupid. His heart throbbed with something that he could not quite grasp whenever one of his master’s workers stood too close to her. All Baekhyun wanted to do was snarl at them, especially when that tall lanky dude kept on hovering near her. And the fact that none of the workers were female made him even grumpier. So much so, Baekhyun began to sulk at the corner of the bakery.

Stop clinging on to her, you doe-eyed freak!”
“Tall giant, be gone!”

 

Such thoughts circled his head and Baekhyun let out a small dejected whimper. The only reason why he wanted to come along was to make sure that no one would hurt his master but now, seeing all the attention that was given to her stirred something inside of him and Baekhyun was not sure he liked it at all.

“Baekhyun, why are you over there?”

Baekhyun looked up from his hands and shook his head. He did not want to speak for he feared he was going to blurt out his thoughts. Soojin frowned before walking over to where he was sitting on the ground. “Are you okay?” Soojin asked, placing her hand on his forehead and Baekhyun closed his eyes, relishing in the warmth (and the attention) that was given to him. “You feel fine,” Soojin said as she dropped her hand from his forehead.

Baekhyun frowned when he caught the doe-eyed freak approaching his Soojin. Without thinking, Baekhyun immediately stood in front of Soojin, making the man pause from tackling Soojin. “Who are you?” Baekhyun all but hissed.

Soojin looked up from behind Baekhyun’s back and one of her arms wrapped itself around Baekhyun’s waist, caressing small circles onto his sides. Instantaneously, it calmed him down. “Luhan,” Soojin greeted and Baekhyun made a mental note to remember the name.

“Oh my god, Soojin; he’s out there! He’s out there! What am I going to do? Does my hair look okay? Does my breath stink?”

Soojin frowned before smacking Luhan’s head and Baekhyun stared at the scene in front of him in confusion. “You’re talking in Chinese again.” Soojin pointed out when Luhan pouted at her. “Now, tell me what you were talking about.”

“BAOZI!” He all but yelled and Soojin nodded her head, ushering for him to continue. “I was talking to one of our dealers outside and I saw him heading towards this café!” Luhan giggled and Baekhyun’s eyes widened when it finally dawned on him: his Soojin nuna’s friend is gay. A sudden wave of relief washed over him and he immediately stood beside Soojin.

“Oh… Who is this?” Luhan asked, finally realizing his presence. Soojin’s eyes widened slightly as she stared at Baekhyun and then faced Luhan.

“He’s…”

Luhan raised one of his eyebrows.

“Well…”



 

HELLO ALL!

Thank you for being so patient with me and this story! I apologize for the (lack of) slow updates! As I have stated in TGSAF, I have been busy with settling things, education-wise for the past month. Updates might also be sparsed because I have a lot to do and settle before i leave ;A; so I hope you will still continue to support this story.

Mistakes, as usual, are made throughout the chapter. I might have gotten carried away with this chapter - i don't know. Do tell me what you think of it, okay? I would appreciate it a lot! I shall reply to your comments as soon as i can! THANK YOU.

Comments are much loved and appreciated :B