one.

You are my P-E-T.

“Unbelievable!” You were beyond exasperated; “How in the bloody world can the elevator stop working now?” You hissed as you looked down at your heels. “Great, just great,” You muttered as you stared at the elevator in disdain before lazily heading towards the stairs. “I’m glad my room is on the second floor,” You sighed and climbed up the stairs.

Tonight balls, you thought to yourself as you furrowed your eyebrows. He should not have drunk a lot, that man! You shook your head when you remembered how drunk your best friend had been; you have always thought that Luhan had the tendency to be extremely clumsy when he was sober (running into doors, tripping over air, falling down to the ground, etc) but apparently, Luhan was even more uncoordinated when he was drunk.

You recalled the countless of times where you had to save him from getting severe injuries just because he was too drunk to even walk. To make matters even more worst than it already was, once you have safely brought him to his house, Luhan decided to hold you captive until you sang ‘Balloons’ three times. How you hated a drunk Luhan. “The next time he asks me to go to a club with him, I’m just going to leave him there.”

You continued grumbling and mumbling until you reached your floor. Pushing the door open, you left it slightly ajar as you paused to take off your heels – blisters were starting to form – and sighed in relief at the thought of how your room was not far from where you were standing. Holding your heels in one hand and making sure you had your keys in your other hand; you began to slowly walk towards your room. 205…

As you turn the corner, a frown crept upon your face when you saw a rather huge box. “Is that my TV?” You muttered to yourself as you walked towards the large box that was (un)fortunately placed beside your door.

“How rude of those people – all of those gruesome and tiring months of working to get this TV would have gone out of the window if someone stole this!” You ranted as you decided to inspect the box. Your sudden irritation disappeared and was replaced with that of curiosity.

“This does not look like a TV…” You stated; the box was plain – there were no signs that indicated it was a TV nor did it have any of the brand’s names all over the box.

Your fingers twitched slightly as you stared at it. You looked around the hallway and frowned. If this isn’t my TV… then what exactly is this thing? You mused to yourself as you lifted your hand, placing it on top of the covers. You were curious but at the same time, you were almost afraid to look inside. “Should I?”

Your hand trembled slightly as you slowly open the cover…

And you seriously wish you hadn’t.

What the box contained surprised you beyond words; there was a boy (man?)  curled up in the box, sleeping soundly. Your jaw dropped slightly as you stared at the figure; you were baffled by the entire thing. On one hand, your curiosity was really starting to get the better of you as you tried to resist the temptation of pushing his face away from his arms and on the other, you were quite confused as to who this boy (man) was!

“What should I do?”

You were going to regret this. Yes, you knew you are going to regret this once the sun comes up… but somehow, even though you knew you were going to regret your decision, you could not find it within yourself to actually leave the boy outside of your apartment. Even though bringing him inside your apartment was not a wise decision either...

So with great difficulty, you had opened your door and dragged the box inside the apartment.He must have been really tired if that did not wake him up, you thought as you stared at the boy. You had also managed to cut the box open because you obviously had no strength to pick him up and move him to your much comfortable couch.

“I need to sleep,” You sighed as you gently draped a blanket over the boy. “It has been a very long day…” You stated and shook your head. As you stood up, you casted one last glance at the boy before trudging into your room; all you wanted to do now was go to sleep.

A sigh of content escaped his mouth as he snuggles into his arms, basking in the sudden warmth.

 


 

wow, fantastic baby. I honestly did not think this would get a lot of subs with just the foreword only! But thank you for subscribing and thank you to those that left comments! Hopefully, this story will be able to meet your standards! Comments are loved so do let me know what you think! I really would love to hear from you. There might be mistakes here and there - will fix it when I wake up later.

PS: Could anyone recommend me any poster shops? I'm so bad in PS, it's not even funny. Thank you!

Comments are highly appreciated.