Christmas note

New Note

 

*briiiiiin, briiiiing, briiiiing*

“Coming!” I put Yoko back down on her bed and walked over to my door.

“MERRY CHRISTMAS SUNGJONGIE!!!” I stared wide eyed at the bunch in front of me. All my hyung were dressed in Santa hats or reindeer antlers. In their hands were bags of presents.

“Omo Merry Christmas hyungs. Come in come in”

“Woooo it’s so warm in here sungjong” Sungyeol cooed.

“YOKO!” Dongwoo shouted and ran over to an excited yoko.

“What are you guys doing here? Not that I don’t want you here that is.” I quickly added.

Hoya turned around and smiled widely before hugging me tightly.

“We are here to celebrate Christmas with you duh!” I giggled and patted his shoulder.

“Thank you guys.”

“Yeah let’s open presents!” Dongwoo cheered.

“Yeah!” I giggled at my hyungs and nodded my head making my way to the others.

---

We were sitting down in a flurry of shredded wrapping paper. We had just finished opening all of our presents when Hoya handed me a black envelope.

“ Oh yeah I almost forgot. Here you go” I frowned and stared at Hoya’s smiling face before grasping the letter.

As I looked down at the note my heart beat sped up.

“Is this?” I asked wide eyed. The others just smiled before leaving to the kitchen.

I stared down at the oh so familiar note before opening it.

Merry Christmas

                Dear Sungjong,

Merry Christmas my love. I’m so sorry that I couldn’t be there to celebrate our first Christmas together. I hope Hoya and the others were able to keep you company. I asked them a little favor before leaving. The weather here is nice and the scenery is breath taking. I must bring you here sometime. I know you’ll enjoy it. I promise I’ll be back soon. I left a gift for you thought. Just head over to my place later on tonight once the guys leave. I asked Hoya to place your gift there. Once again I’m sorry I couldn’t be there to celebrate with you. I miss you and love you so much. Give my love to LuLu and Yoko. See you soon. Merry Christmas Love.

                                                Love,

                                                                Myungsoo

My chest hurt and tingled at the same time as I reread my letter from Myungsoo. I should have figured he was the reason the others came over. I was heartbroken when he told me he had to leave but I understood it was for his dream job of being a photographer. He was in Paris, France right now.

“YAH LULU THAT HURT!”

“I told you not to do that to her Dongwoo”

“How was I supposed to know she would bite me!”

“Sunggyu’s right Dongwoo”

“Your just speaking up because he’s your boyfriend.”

“Yes” I giggled as I listened to my hyungs bicker.

“Meow” Lulu purred as she rubbed up against my legs.

“Hi LuLu, Daddy told me to tell you he loves you and merry Christmas” I cooed to her as I picked her up.

“You too Yoko” Yoko yipped as I pet her head.

“So you read the letter?” I nodded at Hoya.

“Great will be heading out in a few. We still have to visit Woohyun down at the café.”

“Oh, Ok”

I hanged out with the guys for a little while longer before I started to clean up. I was now standing in front of myungsoo’s door. I quickly unlocked it and walked in trying to escape the cold December night.

“Hmm where am I supposed to look?” I asked myself quietly. I took off my snow boots and made my way into the living room. I looked in and noticed it empty. I was about to turn to leave when a black paper caught my eye.

Look in the bedroom

I furrowed my eyebrows as I read the note. It was funny because the hand writing looked like Myungsoo’s. I shrugged my shoulders and made my way to Myungsoo’s bedroom. The door was closed. I slowly opened it and was surprised to see a giant box sitting in front of the door. It was black with a yellow bow on it. I took a step towards it and placed my hand on top of it when suddenly the top lifted up.

“Omo” I squealed. My eyes then widened and started to tear up. There in front of me stood Myungsoo with a black rose.

“Merry Christmas Love” He smiled so lovingly at me. I started to cry with the over whelming feelings building up I me.

“Don’t cry Jongie” He smiled and wiped the tears from my face.

“M-Myungsoo, i can’t believe you’re here.” I whispered.

“Of course I’m here Love. I wouldn’t miss our first Christmas together for anything.” He stepped out of the box and pulled me into a tight embrace.

“But what about Paris? And your Photography job?”

“I told them I had to come back because someone special was waiting for me” He smiled down at me.

“But your dream” He shook his head at me.

“You and me Right here, right now. This is my dream” I pulled his head down to mine and crashed our lips together.

“I Love you” I panted onto his lips.

“I love you too Sungjong” He then pulled me back into a passionate kiss. I don’t know how long we stood there kissing but when we finally broke apart I was feeling faint from the lack of air.

“Sungjong sit down I have a gift for you.” I nodded and silently sat on the edge of his bed.

I watched as Myungsoo smiled at me. He pulled out something from his back pocket then kneeled in front of me.

“Jongie, we’ve only been together for a short while but since we’ve been together I have never been more happier.” I stared at him lovingly as he pushed some of my hair out of my face and caressed my cheek.

“I love you so much and I wanted you to know just how much.” He then opened the little box in his hand. Inside sat to silver rings. I looked up at him wide eyed.

“I now it’s too soon to propose or anything so I did the next best thing.” He pulled out one ring and slid it on his ring finger. He then pulled out the second and stared into my eyes.

 

“These rings are a sign of my promise to you. My promise to always love you. My promise to always cherish you and to protect you. To keep you safe and happy.” My eyes started to water again as I looked into myungsoo’s eyes. All I could see was pure love and honesty.

“Will you except my Promise Lee Sungjong?” He looked at me hopefully. I shook my head up and down.

“Of course I will” I’ve never seen a smile so big and bright as the one on myungsoo’s face at that moment.

He slipped the ring on my finger and grabbed my face kissing me.

“I love you” He whispered as he laid me down on the bed.

“I love you too, L, and will forever Myungsoo”

With that Myungsoo and I spent a passionate night with nothing but love flowing between us.

----

This is my Christmas preasent to all my lovely Subbies :)

I enjoyed writing this and I hope you all enjoy it.

I Hope your Christmas went well. God bless and merry Christmas.

Love

143TOFU