Note 100 Pt.1

New Note

 

“Happy Birthday Sungjong!” shouted all the boys.  It was 6:45 and and in front of me stood Hoya hyung, Sunggyu, Sungyeol, and Dongwoo with a tray fool of breakfast food.

“Wah guy’s this is so awesome, Thank you so much” I started to feel tears building up by my eyes . I was so happy I couldn’t believe the guys did this for me.

“Aw baby J don’t cry” Sungyeol sniffled as he hugged me.

“I’m sorry I’m just so happy” I could feel the tears slip from my eyes as dongwoo and sunggyu joined in on our hug.

“Hey you only turn 18 once, Now if you guy’s would please move I would like to put all this food down so we can eat and I can hug sungjong!!!” Hoya whined. Everyone giggled and we made our way to my kitchen. We all sat around eating and talking story. I decided to go get changed since it was already 7:24 and school started at 7: 45. As I walked back into the kitchen to tell the guys I was ready they all stood in a line in front of me with huge smiles on their faces.

“What?” I asked.

“We wanted to give you are presents before we go to school.” Dongwoo giggled. My eyes widened as they all stepped aside revealing a big box on my table. I walked over to it and opened the bow only to see it empty with a little box inside. I made a face and Dongwoo laughed. I picked up the small box and opened it inside was a piece of paper that said turn around. As I turned around I was attacked by a cute little puppy. She was Black with white on her paws and her muzzle. And she had a bow tied on to her collar.

“Her name is Yoko and she is already house trained.” Sunggyu said as he sat down next to us.

“Hi Yoko I’m Sungjong” I smiled and pet her.

“I can’t believe you guys got me a puppy.” I smiled at them.

“We knew how much you wanted a pet so when sunggyu said his cousin’s dog had puppies we knew we needed to get you one.” Hoya patted Yokos head and stared and Sunggyu.

“Yep , Yep, Yep and we bought you toys and dog food too!” Dongwoo cheered from his position on sungyeols back.

“Thank you guys so much I love her” I smiled and hugged Yoko.

“Hey guys we better leave if we don’t want to be late for school” Hoya spoke. He stood up and pulled Sunggyu up into his arms. Sunggyu blushed and smiled at hoya.

I Smiled at them then kissed Yoko on her nose.

---

“Happy Birthday Sungjong”

“Thank you” I smiled at the group of girls who wished me a happy birthday.

School had just finished and I was walking to my locker with Hoya Hyung.

 

“So you meet L today don’t you”

“Yeah I do” I smiled

“You seem excited” Hoya said nudging me and wagging his eyebrows.

“Yah I – OMO” I stopped walking and was frozen in my spot my eyes went wide as I saw my locker.

“Woah” Hoya gasped next to me.

There all over my locker lay red roses. I slowly moved my feet again. There had to be a dozens of roses. They were on top of my locker, Taped on to my locker, sticking out of my locker, you name it, it was there. I grabbed the one rose tapped onto my locker that had a note on it.

Open the locker

I did as the note told me and there inside my locker sat a Black rose with another note tied to it.

Remember tonight at 8 on the roof.

Happy Birthday <3

“Damn he’s smooth” Hoya muttered from behind me. I turned around to look at him and I smiled.

“Woah, Sungjong where’d the roses come from?” Sungyeol gawked as he and the others came by us.

  “L sent them to him” Hoya said proudly as he hugged Sunggyu. I raised my eyebrow at Hoya since when was he okay with people liking me.

“Hoya do you by chance know who L is?” I questioned him. His eyes went round for a moment before he could recover. I also saw sunggyu’s eyes widen and turn away from me.

“Of course I don’t sungjong” Hoya mumbled. I narrowed my eyes at him but decided to let it go. I’ll find out who he is tonight after all.

“Can you guy’s help me take all these roses home” I asked. They all nodded and helped me grab them all. Everyone held all my red roses while I carried my single black rose.

‘Tonight L, I get to meet you’

----

Muahaha you all have to wait till next chapter for them to meet kekekeke im so evil.