Happy New Year

New Note

 

“Wow Myungsoo it’s so beautiful” I Smiled.

We were currently sitting out on our terrace in our hotel room watching as the fireworks lite up the night sky.

“Yes it is but not as beautiful as you.” I blushed and hid my head in his shoulder.

“I love it when you do that.” Myungsoo giggled.

“Do what?” I asked.

“Nuzzle your head into my shoulder.”

I looked at Myungsoo and pouted.

“mmm I also love that adorable pout of yours.” Myungsoo whispered and leaned in to place a kiss on my lips. I kissed him back and sighed.

“I can’t believe we’re in Paris on New Year’s.” I said awestruck.

“I know it’s a good thing they called me back and told me I got the job.” Myungsoo remarked into my neck. I shivered and nodded.

“Yeah and it’s nice that they let me come too.” I added.

You see after Myungsoo left and came back for Christmas he got a call a few days later from the photography company. They said they were still interested in him and liked that he was so invested in his relationship that he would give up his dream for it. The big wigs just so happened to be family people themselves so they offered Myungsoo the job and asked him to go back to Paris to finish the shoot. They also aid I could come along.

“mmm” Myungsoo nodded and hummed. I rolled myself over and straddled Myungsoo’s lap.

“Well Mr. Kim I have a feeling this will be the start of a good year.” Myungsoo smirked at me and grabbed my hips.

“yes Mr. Lee I would have to agree with you on that.” He then brought his face closer to mine and placed a sweet kiss on my lips.

“I have a feeling this year will truly be something.” I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“what do you say we start this year with you showing me just how much you love me?” I said and placed my forehead to myungsoo’s.

Myungsoo smiled back at me and picked me up.

“Of course” I giggled as he tossed me on the bed and crawled over to me.

This would truly be a special year….

 

 

 

 

Somewhere placed on a kitchen table in there room a black piece of paper sat flapping around from the wind. A rose placed on top of it keeping it from blowing away.

Happy New Year

                Dear Sungjong,

Happy New Years my love, I’m so happy that I get to spend it with you here in Paris. I wish you a Happy New Years and I hope that the New Year brings you greater Joy and happiness then the last. For our new year together I give you a new rose. You can add it to your collection…  I love you so much always now that.

                                                Love,

                                                                Myungsoo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a little shorter than I would normaly write but oh well. Hope you've all had a great Newy Year and may this New Year bring all of you more Joy and Happiness then the last.

Oh and BTW im thinking about doing a sequel to this story. Let me know what you all think:)

143TOFU