Nervous MUCH

JUST GO AWAY.

I went into the cafe to see Kai. I was nervous because he sounded so serious over the phone. I sat infront of him.

"Hi, Kai.."

"...Hi."

"Umm... why did you want me to come here?"

"I want to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Just go away."

 

"...What?"

 

"Go. away"

 

"...Excuse m-"

 

"I SAID GO AWAY. CAN'T YOU HEAR ME? GO. AWAY"

 

"Andwae"

 

"Dwae. Now, I don't wanna see you ever again in my life."

 

I started tearing up when I heard him say that... So that was the heartbreaking truth... He did hate me... But I really loved him. Maybe it was just me that loved him from the bottom of my heart...

 

"Kai... give me one more chance. I will change whatever you want me to change about myself that probably made you hate me. Just tell me what I should do and I'll prove you wrong."

 

"No. Never, . I hate you."

 

I saw Kai walk out of the cafe. I started crying so much. This man came to me and asked, "Oh Chaerin-ah, why are you crying?"

 

I didn't answer. I continued crying. I lost my words. I didn't even look over to see who that man was. I just cried and cried...

 

"Let's go to our dorm, Chaerin. I think we can talk better there".

I realized it was Baekhyun. Ah...

 

*at le exo's dorm*

 

I explained the whole thing to Baekhyun as I was sobbing. He looked quite shocked to hear that. Just then he said, "Chaerin-ah... I wasn't supposed to tell you this but... Actually when you were dating him, he was dating SNSD's Taeyeon... Taeyeon stole Kai's heart and decided to just dump you..."

I was so shocked. I continued to cry even more.

"I'm sorry Chaerin-ah... I feel so bad for you..."

He tried to sooth me but nothing worked... I cried so much that my eyes were so swollen and my face was so red and wet. It was full of tears.

 

OMG i feel like crying now T3T i should've made kai dump her a bit later ...

but anyways... HOW DID YA LIKE IT????!!!!!

I GOT 4 AMAZING SUBBIES AND ALMOST 100 VIEWS!!! WHOOOT!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME GUYS!!!!! HEE HEE bye bye *^^*