OMG

JUST GO AWAY.

I KNOW THAt i barely gave u guys to answer my little poll there but i really wanted to move on (: im sorry for the cl-kris shippers;; just to make it fair... BAEKHYUN WINS!!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* well the story might be a bit predictable;;; o and btw i already got 7 amazing subbies and over 150 views already! thanks a so much guys! i love u ^^

 

but before we start.... HERE R SOME GIFS ^^ not mine;;; its from the internet

 

[IMG]

GOSH.... whenever i listen to exo-m's history, i start giggling because it sounds like luhan is saying LISTEN, ENJOY THE MAYO

 

[IMG]

anyone remember this? xD i do LOL

k so the story bro ^^ STARTS. NOW

 

 

 

 

After Baekhyun told me that Kai was dating me and Taeyeon at the same time, I went home and I was too depressed that i stayed in bed for a month. Ya, i didn't go out of my room. i was so depressed about it. Just then, I got a text from Baekhyun. He wanted to see me at the restaurant that I love to go. I did go there. WOW it has been such a long time since i went out! it felt so good to be out. I saw baekhyun sitting at a tabe so i went to him.. we started talking and MAN he was funny! it was so good to finally see a person who will listen to me and stuff. just then... i saw a man coming in. tall, muscular with a pretty girl beside him. KAI AND TAEYEON. how i wanted to scream at kai and pour the juice i had but i just handled it. Taeyeon came up to me, "omo, u must be 2ne1's CL! You were Kai's ex right?"

She was about to handshake me when I gave a death glare at her, slapped her, and walked out of the door. baekhyun followed me out.

I started crying again and of course, Baekhyun was there to soothe me, again. What a nice person... Nobody did that except for Baekhyun. I was sitting on a bench with him, sniffling. Just then he confessed to me, "Umm... Chaerin-ah.. I kinda like.... liked you ever since I saw you. And I still do.......... How about.... you?"

I was staring at him, with wide eyes... Well honestly, I did like him. He was so nice to me and caring. Honestly, I was Kai's doll, not his love. Baekhyun cared about me better than anyone in the world... and I said "sure.."

His face was pinky and he smiled, "Really!? I LOVE YOU CHAERIN-AH!"

Then he pecked me on my forehead... My face felt so hot!

 

 

 

-kai pov-

I followed Chaerin and Baekhyun hyung. They aren't dating right? They didn't know I was following so I was being real sneaky...

I heard:

 

Baekhyun hyung: Umm... Chaerin-ah.... I kinda like... liked you ever since I saw you... And I still do......... WHat about...... you?

CL: sure..

Baekhyun hyung: Really!? I LOVE YOU CHAERIN-AH!

Then Baekhyun hyung kissed her... I started tearing up! I want to be Baekhyun hyung now!!! >:/

 

 

 

 

 

done! its kinda short (what am i saying all of my chappies are short)