wt......f? LIFE SCREW U

JUST GO AWAY.

CL POV

omg what the heck... why is Jongin in the hospital? I'm so worried... We visited him and the doc said that he died. I felt like crying but I didn't. Sehun was crying his head off. (wth crying his head off xD)

sehun: thuho(suho) hyung, is exo officially gone now? what are we gonna do without Jongin hyung? thing(sing) without him? no danthing(dancing) mashine(machine) kai hyung?

suho: ....

All the sudden, the doctor pulled me out of the room. He gave me something saying, "I think he wanted to give you this"

I looked at it and it was a letter saying:

Look, I'm probably dead already when you're reading this but I just wanted to say that... I loved you always. No, I love you. I know I'm the one who told you to go away and stuff but it was because of Taeyeon noona's threat. She threatened me that if I don't break up with you she's gonna make up a fake scandal or something like that. I know I shouldn't have listened to it. You don't deserve such bad namja like me. I'm so sorry. Be with Baekhyun hyung. He is a nice guy, unlike me. I heard that he's gonna propose to you? He did already right? I'm so jelly but you don't deserve me. Accept him~ He really loves you. I want to be Baekhyun hyung right now...

I decided to have a car accident on purpose so I can die. I don't wanna live on Earth, being so miserable without you.

I love you from the bottom of my heart. I love you, Chaerin-ah. Love you.

-Your ex Kkamjong

I cried. Really cried. I was crying so loudly and Baek oppa tried to sooth me but no, nothing soothed me that moment....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A year later*

Baek: CHAERIN-AHHH!!!!

He backhugged me. Life with him so.... awesome ^^

Me: OPPPAAAA~~ HAHA

Baek: how many babies-

Me; AHHH BYUN BYUNTAE~~~~~!!!!

baek: haha jkjk ^^

 

After lunch, we went to visit Jongin.

Me: Hey you babo. Why did you leave? Because of taeyeon and drama?

 

I started crying like that day when I read the letter in the hospital....

 

 

FIN ^^

AHAHAHAHAH THIS IS DEE END SO WEIRD I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH DIS STORY

btw i'll be making a new fanfic ^^ based on a true story~~~ (based on my life actually ^^)

the  characters r gonna be... i'll reveal them later ^^