Before that...

JUST GO AWAY.

"OPPA!!!!"

I cried as I ran up to him. I hugged him and I felt Kai's warmth. It made me calm and I loved the fresh scent of... Kai. Before I even knew, Kai got his scarf and put it around my neck.

"Oppa, wouldn't your neck be freezing? Don't use this on me. I'll put it back on to you", I said.

"No. I want my Chaerinnie to be warm", said Kai with the deep voice of him that seemed to melt me and cause me to blush lighty.

"Arraso. Where are we going?"

"Somewhere", Kai said as he smirked and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I blushed like a tomato and Kai laughed.

 

We walked to our destination, which was his dorm. None of the EXO members were there.

"What are we doing here oppa?" I asked curiously.

"Let's just stay here and chat. I don't wanna go out~ It's freezing and you will catch a cold", he explained as he carrassed my cheeks. I smiled.

We were just chatting and it was already 10PM so I decided to go. He went with me. When we finally reached 2NE1's dorm, he kissed me and went. What would I do without him beside me?

 

*3 months later*

My phone rang. I heard the ringtone and I knew it was Kai. I answered, "Yebosaeyo?"

"Oh hi Chaerin. I think I need to talk to you. Can you go to the cafe? I'm here so just come, like right now"

"Okay. Bye"

His voice sounded quite serious. I wasn't quite sure why. He always calls me Chaerinnie but instead, he called me Chaerin. Did something happen? Did I do anything wrong? Whatever it is, it made me nervous...

 

 

 

Finished with the first chappie ^^ I only have 2 subbies, and about 56 views but.... my hopes aren't down :D

How is it??? did u enjoy it? plz comment, subscribe and etc. see you next time :D byee