YUNSU:TAO!>>BOTH: I HATE YOU!!!

Me: Someday I'm gonna marry a panda... Grandma: And you will be!

I heard the birds singing and there was light coming from the flap of my eye.

some people might like that and think that a day like this would be pretty good..

 

..but they're pretty much blind.                                                                                                                                                                                         

 

I open my eyes and ended up in a wierd position while covering my face and squeezing my eyes shut.

"owww." I said hugging my stuuf toy panda tightly. I call him perdie. I just do.

"oh. sorry for disturbing your beauty sleep, but unfortunately, we got school today." He said sarcastically.

As I face the bright,  ceiling upwards, It got covered and looked at the shadowy figure eying me up and down.

we are a few inches away..

"wh-wh-what?' I said I looked in the other wall to break the up-and-down stare he was giving me. Good thing I wasn't wearing tank tops for my PJs today.

I wore those long comfy and warm PJs. So nothing to worry about..

 

that's what I thought.

 

 

"You forgot, we were chained together yesterday" he said very annoyed. I looked at him and I realized that he was wearing some kind of uniform. I had to rub my eyes a bit  to see his figure.And what'd ya know, he was too damn charismatic for me. 

 

"what? I thought nainai already unchained us? Don't tell me, you have AMNESIA" I was really in the middle of thought.

 

"that's what you think." he said staring at me and inching closer and closer.... his arm landed beside my shoulders, I was to confused on what to think right now.

 

 Was it the fact that he wore "not bad" uniform that suited him, or the fact that he's closing an inch to me..I can feel his breath blowing on my face.

 

because of too much stares I had to cover myself in the blanket like a scared kid hiding from the monster in her closet.

 

"..just five more minutes." I told him. and he shrugged and closed the door as he left loudly! what's with him.

I blushed hard. That.. guy....

 

HE WAS JUST MESSIN' WITH ME

"Yunsu!! Edison here, will be late too if you don't come down here.

torture would never end would it.

O..O his name's edison? the name's pretty high class, no wonder he changed it.

 

I looked into the mirror and checked if I was deccen- 

"HOLY MOTHER OF SOCKS! dear me! you looked like a dracula wearing PJs!!" my grandma said. Wow. she even said "PJs instead of pajamas.

"aigoo~ I can't believe a lady can act this way. C'mon you have approximately 5 minutes left till the bus comes."

and did a "shooeing" gesture.

 

wow. 

I overslept.

 

.

.

.

._____.

...after 10 seconds...

I OVERSLEPT.

"I'M LATE!! I HATE YOU TAO!! OR EDISON! OH WHATEVER YOUR REAL NAME IS! I HATE YOU!!"

Tao POV:

The nerve of that girl.

I looked at nainai, currently making rice for the sushi while giggling... I have wierd relatives.

"..can you move? tao.." and in the speed of lightning I hear her storming footsteps-

*sniff sniff*

Yup. she took a bath.

who can't smell that?

"Or should i say Edison~" she had playful grin on her face.

"Hmm. I see you're a year younger than me then miss yunsu-shi." I smirked as I acted.

"you mad? for your information, YOU started THIS. " she said kind of scared by the formalities.

I see, she saw through my acting. Tch.

"It's such a shame how the word "mad" can't express what I'm feeling now.."

"I LOATHE HATRED FOR YOU!! YOU FREAKIN' FREAK." I mouthed while glaring at her with my oh-so-famous signature glare.

 

  Alright children, let's be good and not get in trouble first day of the school okay?

  

 

Yunsu POV:

"what the heck?" What's with him again?

"yah."

He lookes startled when he saw me mouthing "yah".

ehe. he's scared too. we're even.

 

"Children, Do you plan on going to school or what? the bus is right outside of the house."

Both of our eyes rounded and we ran as fast as the wind could. Didn't I tell you guys I wasn't athletic...AT ALL? well yeah.

So this glaring machine overpassed me. And gave me a merong.

Tao POV:

She's soooo slow, I cannot even explain how slow she is.            (can't explain what I feel~

                                                                                                          I just had to.)

Oh. crap. why even mind her? the bus is freakin' moving!!

 

I looked back again and I see her a meter away from me. And her face was red, she looked tired.

"..you'll pay me for this.." I told her in mandarin. She didn't get it. Obviously..

I held her hand and we ran.

tao: blankfaced but then turned into a smirk                                                                      

Yunsu: BLUSHED HARD RED LIKE SHE'S REALLY ABOUT TO WORN OUT.

highlight the space after their name->>

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END OF TAO AND YUNSU POV AND END

 

 

 

of chapter 6. Co- AUTHOR'S  NOTE: HEH. SORRY FOR NOT TELLING YOU GUYS BUT HER NAME'S ACTUALLY "yun" and her last name was  "Su">>sushi<< LOL but I checked that exoticbluepandas had "lee" as her last name so I might as well have made a huge error on the protagonist's name 

SORRY!

Not trying to disheart anyone from reading this fic, but I personally think that this chapter's pretty boring. Agree?

meh. just keep reading.^`^ 

mwahahahaha!!

I did the cliffhanger.

The "Co" will be temporary. Cause you know, I might not be writing the upcoming chappies anymore. (TT^TT)

those highlight things I said was to tell you guys their feelings in a certain moment which both of them didn't know about.

example: tao smiled but yunsu didn't know he did. Or Yunsu backstabbed and shoot lasers and made holes on his head without him knowing it.

Hope you guys enjoyed it though. cause I did! ^~^

Jang~!