"GEMME A BREAK !!"

Me: Someday I'm gonna marry a panda... Grandma: And you will be!

Co-author

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY!!!!! 

 

people of the world!! anyoeng ebrebady!!! this is exoticbluepandas' fanficslashstory

 

*oh it's JUST the co-author. Ok...*

"I heard that."

 

*silence*

 

"..............."

*.......hi......?*

anyways, I just wanted to say that she's currently getting packed full of stories she has to keep 

updating for, but DO NOT WORRY I AM HERE. hope you guys enjoy this!!! jang~!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tao POV:

"y-yah..." trying my bestest to keep it in which is in this rate..it will..

"hmmm? what?" 

"YAH YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAAAAAH!!! DOES IT TAKE YOU THAT LONG TO DO YOU'RE STUFF??!!" I said shouting.

"COULD YOU JUST WAIT? aish. this person really."

*holding onto it*

It.

Is.

Seriously about to blow.

I. Need. to. Find. A. Place...

 

 

"...TO PEE!!!"

"ey. you ok out there?" Yunsu asked. getting a tinsy wittoow bit worried.

-in the outside of the cubicle-

"....aaaaaaaahhhhh......" 

I feel like i'm in heaven and the weight is now all gone, my "burdens", all inside kept in a bottle.

"literally kept in a bottle..hehe..'

"Yah huang zi tao!" I put the bottle in a random neighbour's bush beside me.

"w-what?"

"what do you mean what? grandma's going to experiment on us again if we don't "attend" her dinner." she said doing the " " gesture.

instead of leaping with joy and satisfaction I had a minute ago...I just gave my peircing glare at her.

Yunsu POV:

WH-WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT??

WHAT DID I DO?

HE'S FREAKING GLARING AT ME *which I think it's kind of ho-....* SHUT UP BRAIN!! NO ONE LIKES YOU!!!

*TT.TT*

that's NOT what I was supposed to say ehem

"what did I do?" I said using my pleading eyes.

 tao POV:

Oh. god.

this girl.

I didn't have to answer her.

she seriously looks like her mother. I just had to keep it in so that it wouldn't bring me to suspicions.

 

We're now walking back to nainai's and this girl's house..

it's been a while since I thought about her...

my first love..

flashback:

"Tao could you get some orange juice for our guests!!..hurry!" my mother said when she proceeded to the living room.

"Hao." I replied.

("yes mother")

While I was getting juice, I heard some peices of their conversation.

"Oh, I see how  big your belly had become. how months 'till she comes?" My mom said gleefully.

"Oh, in a few more days, to be honest." I heard a guest responding to my mother.

I also proceeded to the living room, and as I did, I saw a goddes infront of me..

"tao, don't you remember? they're you're godparents! say hi! go on"

"H-hi.." I said and ran up the stairs. not looking back from the embarrasment.

"hee hee, he's just like that"

and the goddess did the same.

Tao POV:

and pretty much, that's what happened.

:"that's what happened? you're life just sooo much!!

the actual...?..how the..? I questioned, really impressed.

It's a god given talent. don't ask. she said glaring at me across the table. We were only freakin' looking at each other!!!

while enjoying every bite of the best sushi.

Oh by the way.

Nainai just gave us a wierd face that only teenagers could do.

but she pulled off anyways.

she's wierd yet a sick grandmother. [sick:cool, amazing]

If only she was my real grandmother, I wonder...

the whole entire meal, we would just barely look at each other because nainai might do something unbelievable.

then again, I had no intentions of really making a big deal out of this arranged mariage.

suddenly, nainai seriously had to say this, while we were eating the food.

"2 days from now...you guys..ARE GOING TO SCHOOL TOGETHER!!""

and yunsu choked on her own food.

and I was in  big shock..

>>fast forward<<

Yunsu POV:

Is this even legal?

just.

 

great.

My grandma just had to put me in such a big crap.

WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO ALWAYS INVOLVE WITH THIS STUPID IDIOT!

I was just a young, innocent, kid back then.

I wouldn't even know how small my hands were,FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, I WAS JUST A KID THEN!!

but I can't say no..

call me nuts, a psycho or of  that sort..

but I don't want my grandma to be sad and make it affect her sushi cooking.

I LOVED her sushi. I tried doing the same EXACT thing, but I always make it end up tasting like dry, hard,rice or too moist, and sloppy, sushi.

 

I just wanted to cry out and kick some random pebble. But tao the byuntae comes out to the balchony.

we were just shoulder to shoulder at that time. I glanced at his worried and gloomy mode side view. 

But I looked back to china's night sky scenery. Everything looked so shiny and quiet.

 

 

(credits to the owners!!)

Tao POV:

I took a small little glance at her.. she was really like her..

the goddess.

but more on the younger side, which I feared.

the more I thought about that goddess, the more I feel  like a lucky guy. 

 

I get to marry someone that looks like her.

I still kept a cold face cover, but she didn't seem to mind it because she was so stuck in concentrating in china's breath taking 

view.

I felt kind of sad for her, really.

even if girls would die to actually be talking to me, she just doesn't want that.

 

I didn't think she deserved that.

"you know, you didn't deserve it." I said acting calmly.

"Mm-hhm" she said changing her position holding her chin on her palms.

 

Not being a bypolar or anything, but now that we're here, she has some good points:

Her brown wavy hair, And her pale skin, brown eyes..meaning sh-she's pretty cute I would say.

"you're the worst wife to be.."I said rather coldly, and looked at her.

but my hands had its own thought in mind...O.O

dammit.

 

Yunsu POV:

what is it? do I have some kind of smear on my face again?

this guy's holding my chin up.

 

with that confident , unsatisfied face written all over his face.

"do you wanna go?!" I said mad.

"hmmph." he said and WALKED AWAY.

"THAT JERKY-BYUNTAE DESERVES TO DIe!!" I screamed from my annoyance.

"..show me what ya got...you humonculus" he said and did the smirk girls would be nosebleeding on.

 

I fully took what he said to heart, I felt a lot more hyped up for this...you could say..

"GEMME A BBREAK!!!" I said shouting.

"YAH DO YOU KNOW HOW LOUD YOU ARE?? A-AND YAH WHAT DOES A HUMONCULUS MEAN ANYWAYS YAAAH YOU F@#$ so annoying like b%^&** mother^^%$##@"

"could you low down volume"

ARE YOU IN YOUR PMS OR SOMETHING?"

I ran back inside the house, embarassed at myself for being to loud for the neighbours.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"