tao: oh no it cant be.... im stuck with you...'til death do us part.

Me: Someday I'm gonna marry a panda... Grandma: And you will be!

 

They three, opened the book together.

What they didnt know was that Grandma has something in mind.

"alright! Now that you have opened it with me, you both have now, no way out....alone."

Wait. What does grandma mean by ..alone..?

Then i snapped back when i saw grandma waving a little shiny key infront of me.

Oh no.

Oh yeah. And just as how i feared, handcuffed together with this BYUNTAE!!! XOO

Oh God that sits in heaven!!! Please have mercy on me and take me now. So I can live with my mom, my sister, and my dog in paradise!! Please i'd rather die than be handcuffed with this idiot.

"yah! It hurts." I opened my eyes as i realized i was in the washroom praying my heart out while the guy's hand was caught in the washroom door.

"wait. When did i get here?", i asked calmly as i watch hi suffer in pain. "y-yah! You!!? I DUNNO!! You just ran here like a mad man...taking ME with you!!!!", him widening his charisma eyes while emphasizing the word, YOU.

"oh sorry." i apologized as i opened the door.

"uhh.. Dearie.. Where do you think you guys are going? Im not finished yet.", we both panicked and hid inside the wwashroom as we heard grandma shoutinng from th living room.

nobodys POV

"hmm..i wonder where those two went to?", grandma said as she stood up and went looking fr them worried.

`yah!', i mouthed to tao. Giving him hand signs to escape through the window.

Tao nodded as he told her to hurry.

Yunsu tried climbing up to the window and failed becase of her painfully short height and low athletic abilities.

Tao rolled his eyes and carried her instead. He was planning to climb up and ditch her right there but since they're "attached" - handcuffed together, he has to go and carry her.

They were both shocked.

yunsu was shocked because no guy has ever carried her before. Not even her dad, as long as she could remember.

tao was shocked because of er surprisingly light weight. It almost felt like just carrying a heavy feather. Tao was amazed but kept his cool.

They successfully got out through the window and safey landed on the grass.

They both high fived and celebrated their not so huge successe and then...

Tao cleared his throat an became cold again. "yah! Did you have any idea how heavy you were! God, do a sport or something."

"well you were the one who just randomly carried and helped me up."

"sorry its not helping. It's moving your lazy big bum out of the way."

"well... I hope i never see you again!!", yunsu stuck her tongue out to tao. "same here.",they both, at the same time, turned different ways quickly.

They forgot.

They were attached. So...

Because of the strong impact they made they ended up turning back and hitting each other, chest to chest, nose to nose, and completely EVEN MORE ATTACHED. I GUESS ITS TRUE. OPPOSITES DO ATTRACT.

Yunsu's heart starts to beat rapidly as they stayed in that position or a minute or so.

B b b b b b b b b bwo woooohh.. This is totally wrong!! Move yunsu move. Yunsu thought to herself. But he couldn't move a finger. It seemed like her chest, nose and eyes were glued to his. Like she was under a spell.

Their faces are soo close that in some angles they look like thwy are actually...

"kissing?", grandma asked while she stood and watch us from the side.

"aigoo. You guys just met for a day and now you kising!!??"

"well then ive taught you guys really well. Do it before someone else does." , she walked back chuckling a she left us in that awkward position in an awkward moment.

"wait. Does this mean were officially together now?", tao asked calmly.

"what?", i asked as i looked at him weirdly. "well, cause i saw you blushing and kept your eyes attached to mine and l actually think I like you.", tao clarified calmly. Alnost whispering the last words

"what?", i asked again.

"you wer blushing.", tao said shyly.

"no. I mean the other part."

"you stared at my eyes..?", he asked awkwardly.

"no... The last part!!!", i half shouted.

"i said i think i like you."

Wow. That was pretty straight forward EXOTICBLUEPANDAS NOTE

I am really sorry for the bad spell errors. I wa using my phone to update. Hehe . It doesnt matter to me, as long as i can update at least. Few things. Hehe hope you njoyed and understood t least some f it. Thabk you. Oh yeah! An please feel FREE. TO COMMENT. I would love to have you guys share your thoughts to me. Thank you!! Take care always.. Love ya~!!