tao and you: You.

Me: Someday I'm gonna marry a panda... Grandma: And you will be!
Tao's POV

"Hello?", I answered my phone.

"Aayyy... Zitao dearie? So are you coming tomorrow for the specia event?", Nainai chuckled as she asked.

"Yea, Nainai."

((A/N: BTW, NAINAI means grandmother in Chinese Mandarin)):-P

"Make sure you dress your very best, cause its a special day, okay?", she said softly.

"Yeah."

" 'YES, NAINAI'!!! ", she shouted at az disciplinary way. " Y-yes, Nainai!", I stuttered. Nainai is quite scary sometimes she scolds me whenever I do the slightest mistake but she makes the best SUSHI ever! So I'm good with that.

"Hao le! Hao le! See you soon, deare!", she cheerfully ended the call.

"Zaijian, nainai!", I ended. ((zaijian means Good bye))

-end of flashback-

8:29

I sighed as I put my phone back to my pocket after looking at the time.

"Ok. Lets do this. For Nainai.", tao tried convincing hiself.

Ding Dong

Then seconds later, I heard shouting and what sounded like whining of a young lady.

"Well. That's certainly not Nainai."

Then suddenly the door opened and I saw...

"You.", the girl said it with me in harmony.

She glared at me as I smirked at her.

-Flashback- according to Your POV

It was a saturday morning. A week ago.

"Aigoo. My back hurts so much. Why does Heolmoni have to make me clean the WHOLE HOUSE right before bed.", you were holding your back while walking on your way home from the store to buy groceries.

You were wearing casual clothes. A loose tank, shorts, and flip flops. Plus a hat and a thin little hoodie to cover your bra-free s.

Grandma woke you up very early in the morning to buy some milk and fruits, cause you ran out. Duhh. +_+

You were casually making your way home when suddenly.

Someone was riding their bike really fast and they werent paying attention to where they were going.

They were about to hit you. Well, you didnt know cause you also werent paying attention to where YOU were going. Then someone ran towards you. And he literally RAN OVER you. Like hit you, ...intently. But why?

Owww.. And my back hurts even more thanks to you, strange person that ran over me. You cursed in your thoughts.

"Ugh. You okay?", the guy asked me while he was lying on top of me.

We unexpectedly made eye contact on that very position. His eyes are charismatic and scary but at the same time... Beautiful.

"ugh. Oww...", you snapped back to eality and shook your head. What are you thinking, Lee Yun su?!

Then you felt him take his arms away from you back. Which you had no idea was there. You saw his arms wounded and bleeded and all messed up.

You felt bad when suddenly.

"Do girls really not wear bra whenever they're at home.", he asked with a poker face.

"what?", you asked.

"Well, in this case, you're not at home. What does it feel like when you dont wear any outside? Dont you feel like its like... You know..."

I gave him a what-the-heck-are-you saying-idiot look.

"You know...maybe..a little too showy.", he finished his sentence while making WRONG squeezing movements in the air with his hands.

"Ah-BWOOYAAA!!???", you pushed him away a little hard which made him lean back. But then landed back halfway but now with his invisiblw s-squeezing hands into reality.

Yes. Congratulations. A stranger guy has touched your bra-free s. I repeat, your BRA -FREE S. but dont worry its under a loose tank and a hoodie. Atleast.

You both looked at the odd sight and then to each other.

"YAH!!", you shouted as you both stood up and hit him violently.

"Byuntaee!!!! What do you- you think you we-were doing!!???", you shouted panickingly as you cover your chest with both arms.

"uhmm..sorry?"

"Yah!!! You idiot. Sorry is not enough. Pay!!! PAY FOR YOUR SIN!!!", you pointed and shoute at him.

"Yah. You were te one who pushed me on the first place."

"well, you should'nt have done tthose WEIRD WRONG HAND MOVEMENTS in the firstplace.", yo answered back making the weird hand movements.

"Well. Ofcourse its wrong!! You shouldnt be coming out of your house without a BRA!!!", Tao shouted out too loudly.

All the people around's attention were all drawn to you.

You blushed really hard of embarassment as you covered your hole hest with both hands. You glared back to the stranger.

I just wanna die of embarassment right now, you thought to yourself. Then he just shyly smiled at the crowd of people bowing and apologizing.

End of flasback

"boyaaa... What are you doin here!?", she whispered to me with her gritted teeth clenched together.

"I should ask you that. What are you doin here in Nainai's house?", I said with an eyebrow raised at her.

"Nainai?", she asked with a confused look.

"hah-hah. Here it is. Sorry for the loo~~ng wait, my dearies.", grandma chuckled happily as she went down the stairs.

BOOG! Grandma placed a large and dusty, old book on the table infront of us.

"I have to tell you both something. Something that I should've told you a long, long time ago.", what she said made both of us nervous.

"Now. You..", she took the Yunsu's hand. "..and you..", then she took my hand.

"You both, hand in hand, shall open this book..together.", she held both of our hands together with both hands.

"Anii!!", we both say in unison as we pulled our hands away.

"Eyy! This immature babies!! Open. It. Together.", she emphasized each wordas she took both our hands and held it together again.

"Just trust me on this.", she said as she winked at me.

Then the three of us together opened the book together.

EXOTICBLUEPANDAS NOTE:

So how was it? I was typing with my phone. So i really apologize for he spell errorz. *-* well....what do you think is in that book? And what makes it so special? FIND OUT AT THE NEXT UPDATE OF "Someday I'm Gonna Marry a Panda."

(You) Lee Yun Su turning 18 after two days. September 9 1995. Korean half chinese. But can only speak Korean and little Mandarin. She's the only child with only a dad and a grandmother as her family.

Her mom died of giving birth. Her twin sister died of leukemia. Her dog died in his sleep.

All she ever wanted was to hang out with her whole..well, lets say whatever is left in her family.Together.

:-] see ya~!!