1 .

This Summer ✭ 

"What should we do this summer? Any suggestions?" Woohyun inquired, cupping his chin with his right hand as he sent hopeful glances at his school mates.

 

"Beats me." Hoya, one of his fellow school mates, or rather good friends answered while the others simply frowned in dissastisfaction.

 

Summer vacations were meant to be spent wisely, according to Woohyun. It was the best time to unwind themselves, bring the spirits up and spend the nights partying away. Typical of him though, he was a party animal. A hard core one, specifically. His friends though, weren't exactly planning things the way he did. Some preferred spending their time at home gaming away with electronic devices while some preferred accompanying their family, whom they rarely spent time with due to the hectic school schedule.

 

"Come on, it's our last year in high school. We ought to make this summer vacation memorable, right?" Woohyun persisted, now shifting his gaze towards Sunggyu, the oldest friend of them all, who was seemingly deep in his own train of thoughts.

 

"What could we do?" Sungyeol commented while folding his arms.

 

"Picnic?" Sungjong suggested briefly.

 

"And you'll bring a whole jar of lemon candy huh?" Hoya teased, a smirk plastered on his lips.

 

The group chuckled at the latter's sarcastic comment. His words were sure to kill. Especially on Sungjong since he was much younger than the others. It was surprising though, how a group of boys of different ages could come together and be the best of friends. They might have different perspectives of matters and definitely different levels of maturity; however, despite their occasional casual conflicts, their bonds would grow, stronger than before.

 

"Sunggyu hyung, you decide. You're the oldest amongst us," Dongwoo pointed out, earning a nod of agreement from Myungsoo, the friend who seldom mentions a word.

 

"I already have a plan in mind."