Sleeping Beauty.

Accident

I opened my eyes. The starlight crept into my room. I heard the sound of a light breathing in the quiet of the night. I held my breath as I hoisted myself up onto my elbows. My eyes, clouded with tears, searched for the source of the breathing. A young man lay on a hard looking leather couch too small for him. His feet were proped up on the arm of the couch. He covered his face with his right arm. His left arm must have fallen off the couch. It dangled over the edge twitching every so often. A huge black or blue blanket covered his body. I stared mesmerized by his chest falling and rising. The night illuminated his face. No shadows contourted his body. He, dare I think it, looked so serene and y. But, wait..... Why was he here sleeping in my room? Those images drifted as I thought for a moment. I watched the starlight flood the room. I looked left then right. My eyes met a phone.                                                                                 Oh my God. My eyes welled up. Tears flooded my cheeks like a waterfall.                                                                                                                                                "Donghae!" I cried out in a voice contorted with pain. I threw out the white sheets holding me prisoner in my bed. Startled and confused, his head popped up swiftly. I threw myself on him with my arms out stretched. Machines followed with me as I yanked my arms around him. I ignored the pain of the needles in my arms digging into me and the tubes moving around. I burried my head into his shoulder. I sobbed and sobbed. His hands naturally fell around my body. His left hand my head as he quieted me. I spoke inaudibly mixing tears with words and sobbing. My words came out as more of a scream than a plea.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           "I'm so sorry for everything! I didn't mean to become mad! It's just I don't remember my family, and you saying all that... I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you Donghae! Please forgive me!" My eyes, overflowing with tears, met his. He moved his right arm out from behind the small of my back and wiped the falling tears from my cheeks. A smile crept out from both our mouths. He pressed his forehead to mine and looked deep into my eyes.                                                       "There's no reason to be sorry." His soft voice sent shivers through my body. My lips became warm with an intense urge to kiss him. I closed my eyes and held my breath. All the pain drifted out of my body as I sat there in his lap. I felt his arms slide across my back. I opened my eyes. The twilight of the night sparkled within his eyes. I noticed my arms had become numb wrapped around him, but I didn't care. We sat there for so long. The bright morning sun crept through the blinds.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            "If you're in pain tell me" his voice was playful and sluggish with sleep. He slid one arm under the back of my knees, and his other arm craddled me. I felt him stand up. Pain swiftly shot through my body, but I ignored it. I felt his heartbeat sync with beeping of the monitor. I laid my head on his shoulder and touched my forehead to his neck. He lightly walked to my bed.                                                                                                                                                                                                     "Let go." His voice whispered.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              "But, I don't want to." The words slipped out. He smiled and pressed his forehead to mine. I could feel the warm heat from his lips warm mine.                                                               "Let go. You'll be okay. I promise." I let go of him. My arms, which had made their way around his neck again, slowly slid down his chest. His arms lowered me to my prison. I watched mesmorized by his movements as he walked back to the couch.                                                                                                                                        "Don't go. Please." A tear slid down my cheek as I looked at him.                                                                                                                                                                                                               "I promise that when you wake up I'll still be here." His smile was soft.                                                                                                                                                                                            "You look beautiful sleeping, but right now you're stunning. Maybe you should cry more often, I've never seen eyes glisten as much as yours do in the light." My cheeks reddened with embarrassment. I let out a giggle as he laughed with me. I laid my head down as I grabbed the sheets. I felt my heart race as I thought of how close our lips came. The smile faded as I began to fall asleep. I heard three words as I drifted into my dreams.                                                                           "Goodnight sleeping beauty." A brief moment of heat came and went on my forehead.                                                                                                                                                                                                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So what do you guys think? Did he kiss her or was it all just a dream? ;) and if there are any spelling errors I'm terribly sorry I'm on my phone our computer broke down.. >< leave a comment on what you think will happen next!! Also, my health took a turn for the worse again, but writing keeps me happy :)