Chapter 39: Chances

My (Creepy) Girl

 

All of them started to walk without thinking where could they be going, or has anyone ever thought where they’d be heading? Yoseob stopped walking and soon followed by the others.

“I thought you guys wouldn’t realize,” Junhyung hissed

“Where are we first going?” Dongwoon asked Yoseob who was mindlessly staring at everyone but thinking still about Eunice.

“I don’t know” Yoseob replied with a tone like losing the hope again.

“We can’t be like this; you can’t be like this Yoseob! Think!” Junhyung said with a furious tone.

“Well,” Kikwang started as he was looking on one direction. They all followed with their eyes where Kikwang was looking. “Who knows… she could be here?” he added

“What do you mean?” Hyun Seung asked confusingly.

“Slow,” Kikwang hissed at them. “Who knows… she could be that girl.” Kikwang’s lips formed into a smile pointing at a certain girl—exact blonde hair like what Eunice had, exact length of her hair—but hey, anybody can have their hair like that.

“If not?” Doojoon contradicted

“What if yes?” Kikwang replied smirking.

“What if I suggest something useful?” Junhyung interrupted. “Yoseob,” he looked at Yoseob. “Go and look if she was that girl” he commanded

“Bwoh?” Yoseob reacted like, why me?

“Well you really don’t want to see her, eh?” Junhyung raised an eyebrow.

“Okay, fine. I just wish we’re not having our hopes up, you know.” Yoseob replied

“You wouldn’t know if you’re not willing to take the risk… Even if you got hurt many times you have to sacrifice… You have to, because you love her.” Junhyung stated seriously.

Yoseob then nodded and smiled slightly before heading there—at the direction of that girl. He had his hopes up; he will be willing to take the risk. He’s ready to get hurt, he’ll never give up.

 

***

 

It was a bright sunny day. Perfect time to go on a picnic or on a beach and feel the heat, have a bonding with the family but her mother had something to do which left her with only her sisters. She thought of walking alone on a park, having some time for herself and for thinking.

The park was wide… quiet reminding her of the same park she used to bein Korea.

Since that day when she saw him on the airport, he had never left her mind even in an hour. The first time they met was something… unexpected. Yes, it was... he was a gentleman. She’d never know there’d be someone beside her the day when Yang has left her. Yang, who had always been on her side, left her and that day then, when fate let them—Yoseob and she—meet in an expected way. And when they met again for an unexpected or even unknown reason, he had made her heart beat again the way it used to be when she was once in love…. With DONGWOON.

Dongwoon was her first crush, first kiss and first love. It was quiet known by only her and her best friend. The story was never known by anyone else except for another person—Dongwoon.

He was as gentleman as Yoseob and Yang. He was charming. He was the campus heart throb. He was that handsome but a nerd in some way. She had memorized him—every single detail of him. Because she was his secret stalker—in a way that she was quiet in love with him though he wasn’t able to see her presence.

When Yang entered her life, everything changed.

He had changed her. In some way, he had been the way for Dongwoon to see her—in an explainable way—whatever it is, one thing was only on her mind, Yang must have threatened him. Yang was childish the way Yoseob was.

Yang was Yoseob’s photocopy not just in appearance but the way they are.

But one thing was Eunice to see on Yoseob that’s not in Yang, Yoseob was alive and was there… to be with her. He was more than willing to spend his life with her and Yang, though he had once loved her, had already died before he had loved her. He was a complete ghost and there can be no way to contradict that fact.

“Thinking of me?”

There came a voice as the cold wind suddenly blows. Though the sun was still bright, it seemed as though something had purposely blown the wind or it was just her? She shrugged her thoughts away as she was brought back to reality.

“Jeez,” someone again said making her froze at where she was. She looked at her sides from left to right, but nobody was clearly talking to her. Is she just imagining things? Or probably hearing Yoseob’s voice even though he was not exactly here?

She slightly frowned and her back and stepped back as she was surprised by someone.

“What the , am I hallucinating? Like, seriously? Am I that crazy for you?” she blurted out

“Guess you are really crazy for me, you even stalked me here,” Yoseob smirked

“W-What? What the hell? I didn’t stalk you here! You are the one who stalked me! And for your information—“

She wasn’t able to continue her sentence—why?

In a quick succession, Yoseob was now pressing his lips on hers as he pulled her body closer to his by her waist. Though it was not her first kiss, her eyes were widely opened unable to move… unable to think.

Then Yoseob pulled back smiling at her. “I missed you,” he said in an almost whispering voice. He took her hand and looked at her sincerely, “I’m sorry for hurting you… I was a jerk.” He said

“Yes, you really are.” She hissed remembering the kiss Yoseob and Mia once shared.

“Sorry…” he said again not breaking his look directly on her eyes. It was melting her from where she stood. “I’ll do anything for you to forgive me,” he continued

“Anything?” she smiled finally.

Anything” he repeated

“Kneel in front of me,” she stated without breaking the serious tone.

“What?” he asked again, couldn’t believe what he just heard.

“I said, kneel in front of me” she repeated

“Okay,” Yoseob answered feeling weird but it’s the only way.

It was just a joke and she couldn’t believe he’s willing to do it. He was sincere. She immediately took his hands and pulled him up, “I was kidding! Get up!” she almost laughed

“What? I thought you—“Yoseob said looking confused.

“I was kidding you! I was just trying to see of you’re going to do it,” she giggled, for the first time.

“You’re playing on me!” Yoseob shouted quiet trying to look pissed of her laughing at him. “You deserve a punishment!” he said

“Like what?” she asked challenging him.

“Like another kiss,” Yoseob stated and again wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her closer and leaned for a gentle kiss.