Chapter 32 : Christmas Season and a new character

My (Creepy) Girl

Winter has arrived. It was Christmas season again. Children playing merrily with the snow, shops filled with Christmas decorations and people with bright smiles on their faces. Surely its Christmas season again. The happiest day for the people on earth.

Eunice looks at her wrist watch and realized she was about to get late. She frantically runs to the school gate and came to bump with Dongho.

“I’m sorry…” she mumbled as she continued to walk ahead of him but he held her arm.

“Hey, it’s been a long time.” He smirked

“Yeah… Now can you please let me go?” Eunice replied trying to let go.

“Jeez, wae so mean?” Dongho pouted

“Aw, I’m sorry Dongho but I’m getting late!” Eunice looked at him with pleading eyes.

“Relax! Didn’t you know it’s already Christmas? So everyone was preparing for our Christmas party.” He smiled as he let go of her arm.

“R-really?” she replied in confusion. Why didn’t she know? It’s because she wasn’t focusing lately on the lessons and everything the teacher says. Her mind was all occupied by Yoseob.

“You seemed out of yourself. You need a break, you know.” Dongho sighed.

“Well yeah… I guess… I’m sorry the earlier.” She smiled shyly.

“So… are you free?” Dongho started to ask

“Free?”

“Since everyone was busy and you were not, so you’re free… Now, let’s go!” Dongho said as he grabbed her arm again.

“Will you stop grabbing me? It hurts. And for your info, I need to help my classmates.” She replied

“Wow. It’s like this is the first time you cared for the programs being held this year… You thought I don’t know where you are going during this time the past years?” he raised his eyebrows, smirking.

“I thought no one recognizes me…” she muttered

“I did”

“Really?” she rolled her eyes.

“Want some proof?” Dongho smirked as he playfully leaned in closer to her face.

“Stop annoying me, Dongho.” Eunice then smiled as she her back hiding her flushed face. It’s not like she likes Dongho or what but she wasn’t used being close to guys. And Dongho was only like a brother for her.

“Am I?” Dongho followed her

“Yes you are, now stop following me.” Eunice eyed him.

Then she was taken aback when she saw Yoseob walking lifelessly to their direction and it seemed like he just saw the two of them. She just worries he would get the wrong idea that they were flirting.

Yoseob avoided their eyes and chose to just blankly stare at his shoes while walking. It feels like it wasn’t anymore hurting him because…

 

“Uhm… Mia…? I want to tell you something…” Yoseob smiled shyly as he sat beside her.

“What is it, Seobbie?” she replied as she set her pocket book aside and faced him.

“Mia… We’ve been friends for a long time and…” Yoseob avoided her eyes as he recognized himself blushing.

“And…?”

“I think I’m starting to like you…” Yoseob looked at her directly into her eyes.

“Seobbie~!” she nudged his arm playfully while giggling softly. “You know I like you too…”

“Really?” his eyes brightened.

“Of course, we’re best friends right?” she nudged him again. Then it left him surprised.

“Oh… yeah… r-right…” Yoseob forced a smile.

“Yoseob, do you know what type of girl your brother wants? I mean… I just wanted to know if…”

“You like him.” Yoseob looked down trying to hide his emotions.

“Well… y-yeah…”

 

“I never get what I wanted.” He muttered

 

***

 

Her POV

“Okay class, I wanted to disturb you first on what you are doing because… We’re going to have another new girl in the class!” their teacher announced excitedly.

“WOAH~~” the boys shouted excitedly.

“Can you please introduce yourself…”A girl entered the room. I remembered the time when Hana first came into this room, the first time I got jealous just because of Yoseob. And how rude I acted. Speaking of Yoseob, Where is he?

“Hi, my name is Lee Mia… Please take care of me.” She smiled cheerfully.

“You may find your seat.” The teacher motioned her to find a seat at the back row. Since no one was sitting beside me, she looked at me with her big cute brown eyes.

“You can sit beside me.” I assured with a smile.

She then sat beside me. “Thanks!” she grinned.

“No problem. I’m Eunice.” I said trying to be friendly.

“Nice to meet you~” she replied. She seemed to be a sweet girl. I think we could get along easily. I feel so good this year, it feels like I’m going to be happy now.

“Hope we could be good friends.” She said with a cute smile.

 


 

AND SO EVERYTHING IN THE PAST  PROBABLY CONNECTS THE PRESENT :)

I hope you still  like the story... this is about to end so....... but I think it'll take me long to end it xDD hehe ^^ I really lack of time >.< thanks for the comments~! ^^ I love you all~!! :))