Denial prince

Boys and Girls

Chapter 04: denial prince.
By: [info]cutterpillow92 



---

Working for 12 hours straight is like eternity for Ji Hyun. She was tired and she was panting really hard. Any time now, she could pass out... and that will be a nuisance for Yui.

Of course, what could we expect from a princess?

On the other hand our Tokyo Juliet, is used in this kind of work. Though remarkably she's tired, she putting on a bright smile on her face.

Way back in her home country she would still work in the ungodly hours and spend more of her time wearing make ups and smiling in front of everybody, whom nobody had care nor ask what she truly feels.

But everything changed when she decided to move to Seoul. It gave her everything what she wished for: liberty, more time to slack around, and perhaps she thought, it could bring her love.

It wasn’t that long when Yui had moved in Korea, it was barely 6 months time. She met Ji Hyun on the same day her airplane had landed on her new home. The two of them sat next to each other inside the airplane, her newly met friend, Ji Hyun had to go home from her vacation in Tokyo.

The two eventually become good friends. Ji Hyun helped her in everything Yui’s basic need or knowledge regarding her current stay in the country.

Since then, they became inseparable and as far as they concerns, they thought that they have known every details of each other, but that’s what they thought.

---

NEXT day, was the time of the month that Ji Hyun really hated, rather the day she is scared the most. And that day is today where the landlord will collect the monthly rental pays.

She woke extremely early just to ditch her apartment. On her way to work, since it was Sunday, no school, she was thinking of her monthly money issues.

As she walked along the street, an ATM machine had caught her attention .She crossed the street and went inside.

She punched in her four number pin password, 1-2-3-4, a four pin password that was not being thought over. (That even a 5 year old could guess it correctly.)

To her dismay (or more of the answer to herself question of anticipating whether she still has a money)

CURRENT BALANCE:
.056 Korean won

“SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! I’m doooooom”

---

Her aura was intact in gloom. Her shoulders flung down even her head were tilted downward. Some of the customers even thought she was the reaper, already here to collect their souls.

Even Yui cannot enlighten the mood. All she could do is to replace Ji Hyun’s work since she’s not in the mood. Her former nanny who is now her boss could understand her actions, that’s why she let her do what she wants.

---

Ji Hyun closed her eyes and thought of every single details about her and her precious money. She heaves a sigh and released it.

The luxury of self-pity:

‘First: I went to SHINee’s show, and I bought two tickets. I bought one for me and one for Yui, because she is my friend and I would feel that I am a big loser in this world if I go there alone. Besides where is the fun if you will only enjoy it yourself? Second: I bought the bonamana CD and the don't stop can't stop album of 2pm. Oh gosh, Kyuhun is so hot in bonamana MV.’ The thought made her giddy and a real fan girl. She clasped her hands together and imagines what it feels like to attend the super show 3, of course she would sat in the front row, having the VIP ticket.

But the idea did not last. She was brought back to reality, where she doesn’t have any single cent with her. ‘Third and last, I also have my own expenses and of course it’s my own money so I had to spend it to some extravagance! That’s why I brought those things… but now… I’m so doomed… I’m so hopeless’

Brrr….

Suddenly her mobile phone had vibrated and ring. Reluctantly she looked at it, it made the whole scenario worst it was a call from the landlord. She scoffs; she even wanted to throw away her phone. But that will be a wasted of money if it that thing would be broken.

She had no choice but to give in; she exhales loudly and pressed the answer button.

“Yeoboseyo?” She said very very very uncertain (or more of she’s just playing unsurely.)

“Kim Ji Hyun” the other line spoke. It was a very serious really different from hers. It sent shivers down her spine. Her anxiety had level reach its maximum level. She’s now very nervous. “This is the landlord, and the reason why I called you is—“

“Ahjussi! Can we extend my deadline again? Please! I don’t have any money now. I’m dead serious this time. I’m really really sorry. Please! I beg you! I will pay you on once I received my monthly salary. Please be considerate. Please.”

The other man sighs exasperatedly. “Ji Hyun-ssi… Both of us know that I treated you like my own child, but…” He started murmuring, even his breathes can be heard by Ji Hyun on the other line. “…you know ahjumma, she will kill me if I the monthly pays are insufficient.”

“Ahjussi… can you please cover up for me again? I assure you, this will be the last time that I will nag you on this matter. Please. Please.”

“I’m sorry Ji Hyun, as much as I want to help you, I really can’t.”

She sighs in defeat. “Ahjussi, what should I do?”

“Ji Hyun-ssi, how about you stop being a brat and return to your home, to your parents.”

“Eh!” She whined. “They have nothing to do with this, besides they don’t care about me.”

“Of course they do, they are your parents. I’m sure they are worried about on your whereabouts. So I humbly and sincerely ask you to return home.”

“Ajhussi, you know I treated you like my own father too, but please let us spare this discussion. Their existence makes me sick.” The landlord did not respond. He was somewhat taken aback by Ji Hyun’s sudden serious talk. It was not the Ji Hyun he had known. It was way different from who he knows. Though it was painful, Ji Hyun withstands the agony she’s suffering right now. She inhales and exhales, and feigned to be cheerful in order to hide her croak voice.

“Anyway… Ahjussi… I’m glad I stayed at your place for the longest time. Thank you for your kindness but this will be my farewell. I don’t know what the future will bring me, but really, I’m glad we met. Thank you. I will pick my stuffs later after my work. I’m hanging up now. Ahjussi, take care.”

The line went off just like that. Ji Hyun was really hopeless. She buried her face on her arms.

What should I do? The world hates me!

She peek her head outside to look for Yui. But it made her more irritated as she saw a group of high school student, checking her out, taking some stolen shots of her, without her knowing it.

She lifted her feet, and started pacing closer to them.

But it made her stop when she saw a tall looking guy, walked closer to their table. She wanted to eavesdrop to see and hear what he told them, because one by one the wind chime dinged, and they are going out.

When she glance back to Yui, she was at the back portion of the restaurant, still cleaning but the odd looking man is nowhere to be found. She felt her spines rose up.

Who is he?

She gave in for the second time around, she knows that staying with Yui will make things hard for her friend and it will be better is she could resolved this problem alone.


And the worst is, she doesn’t even know where Yui lives.

---

Ji Hyun started to scroll down her phone contacts; she has lots of numbers from friends and classmates. But knowing their attitudes, she knew beforehand that their responses would be the same with the landlord.

Without losing hope, she still scrolls down looking for a perfect person whom she could turn to.

Lee Taemin.

She smiled at herself and remembers what Lee Taemin had told them before, without further ado. She hastily dials the number. I am just trying, nothing will lose if I kept on trying, she contemplated.

What made her heart skip a beat is when the other line rang. She gulped.

"Yeoboseyo?" Ji Hyun's got widen. She was very nervous that any time now she might screamed in joy. She is talking to Lee Taemin for Pete's sake!

"Hello? Is this Lee Taemin?"

"Speaking. Who is this?" He answered with innocence in his voice. His band mates look at him and back at the wide screen, as they continue to watch the world cup.

"This is Ji Hyun. Kim Ji Hyun?"

Puzzled, he asked, "Ji Hyun, who is Kim Ji Hyun?"

"Ji Hyun, I am the girl who found your bag outside the restroom? Remember?"

Taemin gulped. He planted his face to the throw pillow and whisper, "what bag?"

Ji Hyun let out a daunting laugh, "do you want me to refresh your memories by stating the contents of your bag? Hmmm... It contains ographic materials varying from DVD's to magazine."

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! STOPPPPP!!!!!! I AM HANGING UP NOW!!!" Taemin pushed the end button and started to run on his room.

Confusion was etched on their faces, Onew looked at Jonghyun. "Did you guys scare him with those bugs again?"

"No! We did not! We didn't do anything. We're innocent!"

"Maybe Taemin got excited because of the goal." Key suggested, he and Minho high-fived with each other and laugh.

---

Taemin plunged his self to his bed and buried his face on the pillow. He looked at his side and checks his phone for the last time. "GRRR!!! What the hell is she doing this to me?!" He slammed his mobile phone on the floor and closed his eyes and drifted.

.


BREAKING NEWS: There is a leaking news that one of SM entertainment's magnae, had caught having a bag full of ographic material... The big question is who is he or she? And from what band? To get the latest scoop, click here! -- allkpuff.net

The whole SM family got bewildered from the news flash. Lee Soo Man was raging in anger, he strongly advice his talents to watch the news and watch their back. Once that person got revealed, a punishment shall be imposed to him or her.

---

"Good evening South Korea and people of this beautiful planet Earth who is watching our show right now. Our latest scoop for today is the leaking news that one of SM magnae's had been caught having this bag with stuffs... and exclusively tonight, beside me is the two girls who claimed that they are the star witness of the incident... and for their protection we must hide their real identities."

"Konichiwa!!" The other girl had spoken in her mother tongue language as she wave her two hands in front of the camera. The host started to laugh at her silly actions.

"Yui!" Her companion hissed. "We're in front of the camera and this is being aired nationwide!"

"Ah~ gomen ne." She grinned and jump as she lean on the couch.

"Aigoo. You're so cute." The host complimented at her. Even the productions staffs find her action childish yet cute. He faced the Korean girl and asked seriously, "so, how did it happen?"

"It all started two weeks ago. We watched their show and blah. After the said event, we went to the restroom, to do our business, but something had caught our attention, being the bravest between the two of us, even though obviously I was scared as well." She was quite exaggerating her story but the audiences were laughing. "I looked at the bag and to my surprised, boom! . . And more ."

"Ah. Really? What happen next? Did the protagonist arrive?"

"Yes...and then..." The Japanese lady not contented on her position, stood up and started mimicking the magnae's action. Ji Hyun palm faced and shook her head. "He said, 'hey! That’s mine! That’s my bag!', we spun our heads around and our reaction was like this." She stared blankly at the thin air and slowly drop opened -- indeed she looks weird and funny.

The host started to stomp his feet on the floor and laugh loudly.

Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Minho were laughing as well, though they cannot see her face that clear, the way the host laughed aloud made them burst in cackle.


Taemin was feigning his smile.

“Aigoo. You’re so funny; you could be a good host.”

“Really, can I?” The Japanese lady asks with enthusiasm. She kneeled in front of the host. He nodded. The Korean girl, her friend started to get embarrassed on her actions. She pulled her clothes and made her sit beside her.

The middle age host cleared his throat. He fans his self. “So where we’re we?” he glance over the placards he was holding. “So what did you do?"

The Korean girl spoke, "Well, at first we played trick to him but in the end we pitied him so we decided to give back his bag."

"Oh..." The host claps his hands in amusement. "That is so nice of you."

"Yes. Of course, we are kind." The Japanese girl rattled in her own accent, gloating. The host always chuckled whenever she would open .

"In return, he gave his number to us and...He said if we need his help, we should not hesitate to contact him."

"Wow. So manly of him... but let’s get to the point, can you tell us who is he?"

The two girls look at each other first and then to the camera, smiling proudly.

"He is SHINee's makdongee, LEE TAEMIN!"


.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Taemin yelled at the top of his lungs. He was panting really hard and he was drowning from his own sweat. The room was really dark, whereas it was already eight in the evening. He sat down discomfited on his bed. "AAAAAH!!!!"

"Yah~ Taemin, stop shouting! You’re scaring me!"

"Onew! What are you doing here?!"

"It's hyung."

"Sorry! Okay, HYUNG." He emphasized the word. "What are you doing here?!"

"Well, I am curious because you’re acting weird. Did something happen?" Taemin gulped. His mind is debating whether he should confide their leader and his hyung or not. Onew placed his right hand on Taemin's shoulder, assuring him everything would be okay if he would just confess.

"Can you promise to keep this a secret?" Taemin's eyes were pleading.

"Of course!" Onew said. But being the great liar, at the back of his mind, he was itching to tell this to the other members.

"Remember the news flash earlier?" Taemin started. He was playing with his fingers. Onew amok secretly and he nodded at him. "I am the guy they were talking about."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

---

062010

8.59pm