The Makdongee

Boys and Girls

Chapter 02: the makdongee.
By: [info]jelly_jonghyun 

SHINee's own maknae Lee Taemin then realised that he just made or rather said the most stupidest word he could have ever said in his entire life,he begged inside his brain, hoping that this two girls didn't managed to find out what the hell was inside his bag and for the very first time in his life that he wished that this two girls were crazy and obssessed fans who are willing to obey, listen and understand him.

He then let out his signature smile, the innocent,angel-like smile of Maknae Lee Taemin.

But.... That's just what he wished...

Not being able to understand a single word from the Young guy who suddenly pop out from nowhere just like wild mushrooms, though frankly speaking that he does look like a mushroom with his hair, who's now smiling innocently like a little child who accindentally broke his mom's favourite vase.. and because undeniably fast reflex and instincts of Yui She quickly pulled Jihyun inside the girl's toilet. Not knowing why but she've sensed danger the moment the guy opened his mouth and words.... well if they're even words,because she couldn't even figure out any meaning out of it, started coming out.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Yui screeched.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" Jihyun doing the same thing as her.

"Why are you screaming?" Yui asked Jihyun,giving her a nudged on her arm signalling her to stop, suddenly composing herself .

A guy entering Girls' toilet is totally unsightly for her for a second and that's the reason why she screemed, but having her rational and mature instincts kicking in, she stopped screaming. While her silly old friend continued screaming, just like what she did when SHa.....SHINee or whatever is it or whoever they were came out on stage.

"He... He... " Jihyun tried to explain but the same word,"he", only came out from .

"He entered girls' toilet!" Yui snapped at her.

"HE'S SHINee's MAKDONGEE LEE TAEMIN!" Jihyun finally blurted it out.

Taemin then smiled wildly, thinking that his wish was rather granted.

Yui looked at her friend, half amazed and half creeped out, how can she even mumble detailed words out when she's frantically all shocked and stuttering a couple of seconds ago. Yui then looked at the guy, who's face's now as red as tomato maybe due to humiliation to the fact that he entered the girl's toilet.

Jihyun took a deep breath which is probably the biggest mistake she could have ever done. Toilet has never gave out a breath-able smell, Jihyun choked at the smell of a thing labelled as "UFO" (Unidentified Floating Object) it's an inside joke that she and Yui had always referred to describe "/stool/feces".

Taemin then being confused raised an eye brow, watching this two girls, The girl with long straight black silky hair rubbing the girl with long black wavy hair's back while she's coughing badly. It was then a few moments that it struck him the stinking smell inside.

"Nani?" Yui snapped at him, when she noticed him looking at them intently.

"Huh?" The only word Taemin could let out. It is true that the five of them were thought basic Japanese language, but that was before they even debut, not even using the language for a single time, he then forgot what he learnt.
Jihyun, held Yui's hand signalling her to stop questioning him because she knows that if she continues she's gonna scare the hell out of him.

"He's a shinee member and he owns this?" Jihyun whispered to her.

"Nani?!" Yui gasped.

Based on what Yui remembered, Jihyun had always, what she meant by always is really always, talked about this SHINee guys, she would always complement and admire how the youngest guy in the group was well-mannered and innocent, probably the most innocent person she had ever know.

"I know right..." Jihyun told her as if she read what she was thinking.

I sly grin then krept on Jihyun's face. For Yui this only meant one thing, Jihyun had finally arrived to one mean plan and what she meant by mean, it is really "mean", no matter how you look at it you would never expect that behind her innocent face was full of pranks, rebellious and mean ways and actions that not even the normal human beings can think off. Again she looked at the guy who's name was Lee Taemin, he had this innocent smile fainted on his face, thats no wonder even Jihyun was fooled by him, but what to do, all secrets will come out one day, it's just a matter of luck and she can safely conclude that this day aint his lucky day.

"Could you possibly give my bag back." Taemin asked them politely and pointed at the bag which still held tightly by Jihyun.

Jihyun's grin grew wider, Yui then understand roughly what the guy meant. He wanted the bag back and Jihyun aint giving it back easily. She then decided to side with her friend, well she always does.

"Didn't thought you're not as innocent as I thought you were." Jihyun then told him, grinning wider.

Taemin's eyes widen, his life is ruined ,every hardwork he did just collapsed down infront of his face, just because of his stupid obssession, why must God made him to be matured on a faster rate. Unlike his hyungs who were on the legal age when they started to think about it, they're also were on their legal age to even purchased those "things", while he's underaged and he smuggled just to be able to lay his hands on them... nah not that harsh. Why is life unfair?

Seeing Taemin now trembling and shaking , Jihyun realised that she went overboard again, sometimes her pranks were too much to handle for the other party. Was she even that harsh, she often asked herself.

"Hey.... relax.... Im just kidding." Jihyun mumbled.

"Really???? You were just kidding ? You didnt see what's inside my bag?" Taemin's face lit up.

"Who are you kidding, ofcourse we saw it..." Jihyun said in english. Yui nodded.

"I see....." Taemin mumbled and looked down, God knows how embarrassed he is now. He looked at them again, eyes pleading.

.
.

"Your secret's safe with us, that's because I'm your fan." Jihyun assured him again. They were now outside the toilet, he's lucky enough that fan girls were still busy fan girling over the other guys that they didnt even bother that their bladders gonna burst anytime.

"Thank you... Here... If there's anything I could do for you two don't hesitate to contact me." Taemin told them just right before he went off.

.
.
.

The two, now on their way home after a long long night filled with exciting and fascinating events.

"Do you think it's really his number?" Jihyun asked Yui.

Yui shrugged, then shooked her head.

"But still, I wont lose anything, I'll save it." Jihyun mumbled.

The two waved at each other, both headed on a separate direction, one going on the east while the other's on the west. Jihyun still not able to forget what just happened tonight, hesitating whether to contact him now or just saved it for emergency if there is, but she hoped there isn't, her parents might have been searching their heads off not realising that their daughter was just nearby, how stupid, just like what she always thought. While Yui, ofcourse being the rational one, is busy thinking whether was it worth to throw off her life long dream just because she got tired of it.


HiHi ! Jelly here again.. WOHOHOHO