the black bag.

Boys and Girls

Chapter 01: the black bag.
By: [info]cutterpillow92 


Kim Ji Hyun was shivering. She was nervous, agitated, and jittery, last she was excited. The dome was in total darkness, only the light sticks of the fans were visible on the obscure place.

Kim Ji Hyun stood up, trembling. She walked closer to the stage and stopped. Due to the intense and enthusiasm she feels, she almost worshipped the stage where they would be performing soon.

“SHINee! SHINee!” The whole mob was yelling in full harmony.

On the other hand her lady companion, Aragaki Yui is silent, an intact example of a Yamato Nadeshiko. There was no hint of being tense neither eager written on her face. Her façade was completely calm.

Smoke started to be visible on the stage, the spotlight were now focused on the stage. It made the whole crowd gone in craze.

The large LCDs behind the platform started to flash random video clips of SHINee. Kim Ji Hyun is shouting at the top of her lungs, the only that made her to stop is, when she unexpectedly choked and started to cough consecutively. Yui, chuckled breathlessly at her silly friend.

Three.

Two.

One.

So fantastic. So elastic.

Bfphooooh.

Out of nowhere the two youngest in the group flew upward in the thin air and landed on their feet. The rapper, Choi Minho, almost stumbled on the left side yet he made his composure. Lee Taemin and he started to dance in the rhythm of the introduction of their song, whereas their feet walk to the center part.

After seconds or minutes the remaining three members: the leader, Lee Jinki or Onew, the lead singer Kim Joghyun last but not the least, Kim Ki Bum or Key was thrown in the air as well. As their feet were glued on the floor, they made their way to the center closer to the two.

The five alongside with their backup dancers started to perform. It was breath taking.

Fan girls as well as Kim Ji Hyun were blushing, trembling, smiling, and yelling.

Feeling left behind, Yui stood up closer to her friend and started to cheer. The image of a Yamato Nadeshiko suddenly vanished. Ji Hyun looked at her with a smile.

“Baby… Negae banhae beorin naegae wae irae”

“KYAAAAA~! Jonghyun!!!”

Mimicking Ji Hyun, Yui screamed, “Onghyu!!.” Because of the noisy environment, Ji Hyun didn’t hear what she said. Yui paused and laughed at herself nonchalantly. She whispered, “or… whatever his name is!”

..

The show went on for like two to three hours, just what their lyrics said, it was fantastic.

----------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------

Yui bumped on the wall as she was giggling really hard yet with poise. Yui asked what the names of those boys are and when she heard of Jonghyun’s name, she started to laugh at her stupid and ridiculous mistake earlier. She exhales loudly as she tries to catch her breath.

Before entering the restroom, a black handbag lying on the floor caught the attention of the two girls. Bravely, Ji Hyun walked closely to it and carried it.

“So re na ni?” Yui asked innocently. Ji Hyun could partially understand her mother language. Her shoulders shrug as her response to her question.

Out of curiosity, she ped the bag. Her eyes got widen on the site in front of her.

She gasped and quickly zipped it back. “Oh my god! Who the hell would left this behind? It’s so disgusting!” She said, ignoring the innocent face of Yui, who is now extremely puzzled by the action of her friend.

She held the bag on her left hand while she grasp on Yui’s right shoulder. “It is something, that girls like us should not care about…” She tip-toed and inclined closer to her ears and said, “The bag is full of ographic materials.”

Ji Hyun stood on her feet and lowers her head. Yui snorted followed by a gasped, “.”

“Yeah… I could say that.”

Ji Hyun heaves a long sigh and shook her head. Silence fills the hallway as they forgot what is their purpose of going there.

---

After few minutes of silence, a drastic walk and frantic whines echoed on the hushed corridor. He turned right and spotted two girls near the restroom, what caught his attention the most is, he saw the lady with long wavy hair holding a bag—his bag.

Without thinking, his innocent aura turned into a mature man. He yelled, “Hey! That’s mine! That’s my bag!”

The two girls spun around and their jaws dropped down as they saw who it was.

Realizing what he did, hastily he closed his eyes and bit his lips.

Wrong move.

---

061210
11: 49pm


Vocabulary and etc.::
Yamato Nadeshiko - is a Japanese word meaning "personification of an idealized Japanese woman.
sore nani – what is it? (something that a person near you is holding.)
are nani – what is it? (something that both of you can see but aren’t holding.)
kore nani – what is it? (something that you are holding)
nani – what.
– ert.

 


*Ohayo/annyeong ! Jelly here :)  Though this was written by the ultra cool Nik/cutterpillow, and Im butting in here >< lol... But Please comment or say something after you read it, please subscribe to if you find it amusing, this took us a couple of days before we finally decided to start it ... If there's something that you thinks not good I believe Nik will agree with me, we're willing to accept constructive criticisms as long as it has a point and its not offending >< hihi ! (Nik please dont get angry >< hahaha)