Love

Boys and Girls

Chapter 3:Love

By: [info]jelly_jonghyun


"AH! Chincha(Seriously)..!" Taemin said annoyingly while looking at his bag.

Why of all the day they would passed this things to him, of all the place they would leave it, Infront of the girls' toilet? That's what you get when you lied, it's true that he lied that he's an 20 years old girl and have no time to get the vids "herself" and asked them if they could leave it somewhere safe for "her" to take, the money then would be just be sent to their bank account.

Yes, that's how our cute angel-like maknae Taemin who's an underaged managed to smuggled out the "" vids inside his precious bag. Though personality wise, yes he's nice and kind, but as you can see every single human beings have their own horns kept hidden,it's just a matter of how good were you able to hide it.

"Taemin ah ! Palli (faster), we're gonna be late!" Jonghyun called for Taemin's attention.

"Neh!" Taemin responded.

Anyway, and the rest should just be history.


"So this constant would then be moved on the other side, then this would be (x-3/2)^2." Jihyun mumbled to herself while doing her homework. She swears that her school was a crappy one, completing square is nothing but basic.

"Man, he could have given something harder..." She complained.

"30 questions.... What am I kindergarten?" She continued.

"What does he think my brain is? ?" She continued whining.

"Maybe my classmates were but not me .. their brain's even worse than cow dung !" She chuckled.

"Aww come on, What am I a loner? Fancy talking to myself." Jihyun continued.

She grabbed her phone and began rummaging every icon that interests her. From games to applications she just downloaded from her itunes.She turned her laptop on but still boredom ate her up,she looked back at her phone and rummaged her phonebook, and she came across to something that completely capture her interest.

"BANJAK BANJAK SHINee's Makdongee Lee Taemin." Jihyun mumbled.

True, probably the longest description she ever put on someone's name well ofcourse besides her one and only bestfriend who's as pretty as a pure white rose covered with torns,torns that's because she know that what she wasn't supposed to be thinking of those silly things that occured in her brain.

There and then she began her sidetracking of her thoughts, something she's very good at. It has been only half a year since she met her and she's like a modern damsel in distress, Jihyun have just yet again ran away from her home, she's busy wandering around seoul, without a fix direction, just following where her feet would lead her. And there she found her, and the rest becomes history...

" Aragaki Yui chingu/ Pretty like goddess/,dopped dead gorgeous/bestfriend."

"Yeobeoseyo !" Jihyun greeted her with a cheerful voice.

"Oh no... I mean Moshi Moshi !" She corrected herself.

"It's 11pm, nani wo erun desu ka? (What are you doing ?)" Yui asked her half asleep and half awake.

"I just finished my homework and I'm bored." Jihyun answered

"You're bored and Im sleepy, why don't we just sleep it off." Yui suggested, still being tired because of the long long day they've been. How can her friend be still this energetic and active,she sighed, It's good to be young.

"Neh.... Mianhe yo." Jihyun blurted out half-heartedly and ended the call.


The Next Day.

*knock!knock!knock*

"Jihyun!!! Jihyun!!!" Yui continued calling for her friend.

"She's still sleeping huh?" One of her neighbour asked her.

Yui just nodded though she didnt even understand what the girl was telling her.

"JIHYUN!" She yelled filled with frustration.

This is the reason why she always need to sleep before 10pm, because of her friend who sleeps just like a dead log almost everyday. Yui needs to wake up at 5am though their working time is only at 9pm.It takes her an hour to travel to Jihyun's house, Jihyun takes one hour before she could fully wake up and takes another hour to prepare herself. If she don't wake her up personally Jihyun's gonna be late and will get fired. Then she would be friendless, yes she had always hated the feeling of being alone. It's frighteningly scary.

"JIHYUN !!! SHINee's OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSEEEEEE!!" She yelled accidentally letting out her cute japanese accent.

A few seconds later, the door slammed open.

"WHERE WHERE WHERRRRREEEEEE~!!!" Jihyun screamed and run outside her flat immediately almost knocking Yui out.

"SHINee .........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jihyun continued screaming earning some unwanted looks from her neighbours, some even shaking their heads, she passed by the corridors and ran downstairs searching for SHINee.

Yes, that's how dramatic things could get when Yui used SHINee as the trick to wake her up. All the neighbours were use to it and would just shake their heads off and continued what they were doing. Her screaming also was considered as their morning alarm everyday. Well atleast she've got a benefit to them.

"3,2,1....." Yui counted down.

"Yahhhh!!!!!!!!! There's no SHINee!" Jihyun complained at her while rushing back to her flat.

"OHAYO!" Yui greeted her with a smile, ignoring her nonstop complains. She pushed her inside her house up till her bathroom. She grabbed the towel hanged infront of her closet and passed it to her.

That's how weekend morning goes for the two of them, they're gonna be on shift for whole twelve hours today, a little overtime too for a couple of thousand won for their own savings.


"Why is my heart beating fast when she said ohayo." Jihyun thought to herself.

"What am I a lesbian ?" She continued talking to herself.

"Nah......" Jihyun said and began her showering.

"You must be nuts!" Jihyun screamed inside her brain.


The two girls were walking hand in hand. Like couples having their romantic walk on the park. Just that they're both girls and seemed like two twin sisters who were having the time of their lives. But that's what the other party thought of their friendship.

Jihyun, from the moment she encountered Yui have already made clear to herself that she'll never ever allow anyone to even lay a finger on her, she would be Yui's knight in shining armor, female version. She promised to herlself that she would never let anyone hurt her. It may sound odd but sometimes she find herself a lesbian, though she never had felt that she wanted to kiss her or what, she only know that she won't live without Yui, Yui is someone she needed in order to survived in this world, if that's what you call love.. then that shall be it.

"Tsk.... Still not quitting huh ?" They were bombared with this question the moment they entered the restaurant they were working at.

"Why are you scared..." Jihyun sarcastically and took a couple of steps nearer to her. The girl backed away.

"Boo....!" Jihyun said loud enough to shock the girl and fell down with her flat on the ground.

And that's another reason why Yui can't afford to lose Jihyun, you see there's this one who likes to put very thick eye make up on her bulging eyes that likes to mess with the two of them. On their first day of work, on the restaurant that her nanny owned, this girl have created the greatest mess that Yui could ever be at. The girl just pushed all the blame to her but because of Jihyun there was a huge twist that happened.

The girl drowned with her own whirl pool that she created for the two girls. In short, she suffered with her own plan, talking about stupid people. From that day on Jihyun's Nanny had never trust her.

The owner of the restaurant that Jihyun and Yui were working at was her Nanny also known as her personal maid when she was still young, but because Jihyun had already grew up and she had earned enough amount for her to create her own business she quit being Jihyun's nanny and from that day on a new Jihyun was borned, naughty, rebellious,outrageous, trouble-maker that's what Jihyun evolved when her only friend, her nanny, left her. But she never blamed her, she knew that her Nanny had her own life and she needs to take a step inorder to succeed in life.


cutterpillow here! updating Jelly's chapter. harhar. happy reading and dont forget out comment! xD thanks