Confessions

You're the only ONE

 

Taeyeon POV

I saw tiffany run when she saw luhan and park hyojin together. i know she's hurt when she saw them together.

she likes luhan so much. or should i say that she loves him so much. she loves him more than a year right now.

"what happened to her?" suho asked me when they found us.

"it's obvious that she's hurt.oppa, why did that park hyojin holding luhan's hands?" i asked.

"i think they're dating." he said in a low voice.

all of us knows that they like each other. only themselves didn't know that. how pathetic they are right?

"i know luhan likes tiffany, how come he dated that girl?!" jessica said.

"let's talk to him. maybe he has a reason." kris said.

luhan looked at our direction. he waved at us and gave us a forced smile.

why is it that he's eyes is so sad? he should be happy because he's dating a model.park hyojin is a popular model here in korea. he catch a great fish in a time.

maybe he was forced to date park hyojin. but what is his reason?

finally, they go to our direction. oh i want to pull hyojin's hair.

if only luhan knows trhat tiffany is hurting right now. i can't bare to see my cheerful friend become sad.

"why are you with her?" jessica coldly asked.

as i expect to sica, her sharp tongue is so promising.

"coz we're dating. isn"t obvious?" hyojin said. oh, the has an attitude.

i can see that jessica controlling her temper. her nose is getting bigger and her eyes is full of anger.

i touches her hand to calmed down. it was me who need to do this. i need to because i am their unnie.

"luhan, i'm going to say this once so you better listen carefully, tiffany, our bestfriend, was hurting right now because of you." i frankly said to him. i need to be strong for the sake of my friend. this is the way that i know to protect her.

"what? what happened to her?" he worriedly asked.

"you don't know? you're so numd for not realizing how much she loves you! for all those years, there's no other man that her eyes laid on aside from you. he loves you so much did you know that?!" i said. i didn't know that i'm already crying infront of luhan. i can also feel the pain of tiffany, i know that she's crying right now. i felt guilty because as her unnie, i can't do something to relief her pain.

"whare is she?!! where is she please tell me!" luhan asked.

"i think she was on the roof top, she always stayed in that place whenever she's sad." seohyun informed him.

he rans as fast as he could.

good luck luhan, you love each other so fight for your feelings and never let her go ...

 

Tiffany POV

i look up to the sky, i can't stop my tears that continue flowing on my eyes. if only i could go back the time. i'm going to choose to be brave and strong. i learn that when we love someone, there's no need to feel shy or to feel regret. when you really love the person, you will tell to him what you really feels. don't be afraid  for being hurt, in fact just be proud of yourself because you did the very best for your love.

but, here i am, crying so badly. it's too late now, he will never ever liked me ...

"tiffany ...." someone called me from my back.

i look to that person, and i saw him... i saw luhan.

here it go again, my tears continue to flow. i'm crying a river now. and i looked so stupid in front of him.

he move closer to me and touches my cheeks. he looked straight on my eye.

is it that he felt guilty for what he did? i don't need his pitiness!

i remove his hand on my cheeks.

"i dont need your pitiness luhan, i think you already know that i loved you. it's okay, don't mind me." i said in a lower voice.

"what? don't mind you?!! how can i don't mind the person i loved trough this years! yes, it was true i'm dating hyojin, but it's not mean that i loved her the way that i loved you. she only catches my eyes, but not my heart tiffany, because it only belongs to you. only for you." he said.

i was dumbfounded when he said it. he acrually confessed to me. it's like a dream come true.

he hugged me. i notice that he 's crying because his shoulder is shaking. i also cried.

"please, don't stop to love me because i will never gonna stop to love you either. let's not bare our feelings. it's time rose it. i love you tiffany hwang ..." he said to me.

i was crying, but not in sadness. i'm crying because of the joy that i felt. i hugged him back.

i'll promise that i will never let go this person. i will love him with all my heart.

"i love you too luhan, and i'll never stop to love you. i also stop in breathing if i did that. i can't live without your love...." i said. and then i blushed. it's too corny for saying those things. but i'm proud of it, because i can finally says what's on my heart.

"you're the only one for me tiffany..." he whispered on my ears.

"you're the only one for me too, luhan" i said.

we walked downstairs, but it was different now ..

we're holding each other hands ...

"oh, the new couple of the year!!!!" lay shouted when he noticd us.

i can see that that they are happy for us. specially on my friends.

"congrats men, you actually get what you wanted. take care of her. you'll never gonna find someone like your fanny." kris said.

"i'm so happy for both of you!!" seohyun said and she hugged me.

"thank you seohyun." i said to her.

"yah!! don't ever let my fanny cry again. because i'm gonna screw you!" taeyeon warned luhan.

"of course" he said.

i look at him. he mouted i love you ....

i mouted i love you too ....

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"wait, wait!! is it already finished. tiffanymiyoung05 ended our story?" suho asked.

"i don't want to!! i want more!! i want some more moments with my kris!" jessica also demanded.

"me too, i want me and fanny more moments together!!" luhan proclaimed.

"tiffanymiyoung05, can you please do something more.." seohyun said.

"pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeee tiffanymiyoung05!!!!" they all begged on nme.

"alright, alright. i'll make something more. but promise me that you all love each other. all right?!!" i said.

"YES, WE PROMISE!!!!" they said ...

 

 

okay, so for now, this is it. but as i promise i'll make a sequel since some readers likes it..

 

it was entitles

HEAVEN

 

inspired by the song of bryan adams

 

"Baby you're all that I want
When you're lyin' here in my arms
I'm findin' it hard to believe
We're in heaven
And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven"

 

 

thank you so much from the bottom of my heart ...

i'll promise i make it as soon as possible,

 

but right now i'm going to update my other fics which is second chance?? please?? and baby don't cry ..

pls support me until the end

 

 

bye ...