TEARS under the RAIN ....

You're the only ONE

 

 

 

Jessica POV

 

I was now at the rooftop. I don't understand why kris doing this to me.

am i not enough for him? that's why he's looking for others attention?

I wipe off my tears that fall on my eyes.

I can do all the things for him, but i think that's not enough. i don't want to loose him. he was my inspiration and strength as well.

I felt that someone is backhugging me. it was kris. i noticed it as i smell his prfume. his scent is so masculine. it's suits to his personality.

"hey, don't cry." he whispered on my ears.

i'm trying to remove his arms around my waist, but he was too strong.

he hugged me more tightly.

"kris..." i said.

"i'm sorry okay? i don't do it again. i promise." he said as he convincing.

"but you let those girls to flirt you!! am i not enough to you? that's why you're looking for someone else? what do you want?!! isn't enough?!! is my love didn't enough for you?!!" i said. theres a lot of tears that came out on my eyes. i don't know what should i do in our relationship anymore. is it me who will adjust always? did he still care for me?

he turn me around to face him. i look into his eyes. his eyes is so beautiful. it was true and full of colors. i look on the other direction to avoid his eyes.

"jessica... my princess. you know how much i love you right? don't ever think that you're not enough for me. in fact you are too much for me!! i'm so blessed to have a girl like you. you are the most beautiful,caring,lovable and amazing girl in this world!! no one can compare to you my princess. i promise that you are the only girl that my eye will only see. i promise i won't do that again." he said.

i flattered when i heared those words from him. i already know that he loves me. i can feel it with all my heart and soul.

"you promise?" i asked.

"i promise...." he said.

then, i hugged him. thank you god for giving him to me. he was the most beautiful gift that i ever had ^____^

i know that all of us finds our destiny. coz my friends is also inlove to this lucky guys. they were lucky to have my bestfriends. aside from being a queenkas, they were true and pure. once that they love, they will stick to that person forever. but tiffany didn't find her luck, but i guess there was someone behind her who's loving her secretly. she's too afraid to confess  and show her love.

"kris, did luhan told to all of you who is his crush, ideal woman or something?" i asked him.

"no, he wasn't. he's too private about that issue. but i have a felings that he like tiffany a lot. i can see in his eyes that he adore her. i don't understand why he's too afraid to confess his felings to her. it was too obvious that tiffany also like him. arrrgg!! they're too complicated." he said.

"yes, you're right." i said.

"let's matchmake them." he suggested.

"dummy! let their destiny do that thing. i know that they're fate to each other kekeke." i said.

"you believe in those kinds of story?"

"yes, until the day that i met you." i said

he pinched my cheeks and kiss me on the lips. "you're so cute when you're saying a cheessy lines, my princess." he said.

i pouted

 

 

 

 

>>>>ding dong ding dong ........ class is over<<<<

 

Tiffany POV

the class was over!!!!! at last!!!! but my bad!!! the rain is so heavy, and i don't have an umbrella >.< huhuhu poor me!!

"hey tiff, what's with that face?" taeyeon asked me when he noticed my facial expression.. gyaaaahh!!

"taeyeon, do you have an umbrella, i forgot mine." i said.

she glares at me. "tsk, tsk, tsk, no. i don't have an umbrella to laid on you. coz i'm going to share my umbrella with my O-P-P-A oppa!!" she said and walked out.

we walked downstairs. i look up on the sky. aiisshh i'm so dummy!! i didn't bring my umbrella because it was a sunny day this morning.

"want to share my umbrella tiff?" someone said behind me. i can't fool myself. i know it was LUHAN.

i turn my back to him. he was looking meeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my gyawwwwwwwwwwwddddddddd!!!!!

"a-ahhh mmmm..-"

"of course she wanted to share on your umbrella. right tiff? because this dummy girl left her umbrella." out of the blue taeyeon said.

i gave her a death glare. oh you kim taeyeon. you shorty!!! you better get ready for tommorow coz i'll scratch your face!!!!

she just gave me . come-on-this-is-your-chance-you-stupid!! look.

i took a deeeeeep breath and swallow my 10% of pride. "okay...." i said.

"let's go?" he said and lead the way.

 

while were walking ....

 

 

 

AWKWARD!!!!!

 

 

I don't know what to say to him. i touches my chest to calm my senses.

i want to run when i saw that he was looking at me.O__O

"w-w-why?" i asked him nervously.

"is your chest painful?" he asked me.

"no, no, no, no" i said. "i'm nervous." it was too late to take back those words. me and my stupid mouth!!!!

he laugh. "why are you nervous? i don't bite tiff, stay calmed." he aid.

"i'm sorry."

"why?"

"i don't know."

he suddenly held my hands!!!! ooooommmmmmoooooo!!!!

i look at him. he just gave me a smile.

"i have a question to you tiff, and i want you to answer it honestly, okay?" he said.

"what is it?" i asked.

"d- do you have someone that you liked?" he asked me.

i stunned. i actually stop on walking when i heared his question. how am i going to say that the one i like is him?!!

"ahm. yes. i already liked someone." i said but nothing looking straight to him.

"who? do i know him?" he asked me.

"no, you didn't." i lied. i don't have a guts to confess to him.

he looked somewhere. i wonder why he do that. then i noticed a little tears on his eyes. WHAT??!!! A TEARS??!!! maybe i'm wrong. maybe it was only a drop of rain that gets to his face.

"that guy is so lucky tiff, i wish he likes you too the way i liked you...." he said. but i didn't hear the last sentence that he said because of the thunderstorm.

"what? what did you say?" i asked him.

"nothing, i just said that i hope you'll be happy with him."

i gave him a smile. i wish that day would come. the day that i will have the strenght to confess to him.

 

i love you luhan ...... i said to myself while looking in his eyes.

 

 

i promise that he will be my fate ....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

helloooooo readers!!!! i dedicate this chapter to my friend AVI!!! she celebrated her birthday!!! hehehe

 

happy happy birthday AVI!! wish you all the best !! love you

 

and i love you too my dear readers.... many readers said that this fic is SOOOO INTERESTING .. i'm soo flattered ...

 

 

actually i dedicatd this fic to BLUE(it was a codename actually) i named him BLUE coz i have a crush on him, as i said this is my story.... i was too afraid to confess. so i want to tell him my feelings trough this!!! even though he didn't read it. many readers will know how much i like him right?!!!! ohohohoho i'm sooo cheeesssyyy!!!

 

by the way THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for reading this, i appreciate it!!!

 

so, just keep reading okay?!!

 

and also, try to read my other fanfic

second chance?? please?? ..... baekfany

baby don't cry ..... hunhankaifany

i'm inlove to my big brother(complete) .... hunfany

 

 

tnx again ....