Repentance

You're the only ONE

 

 


 

Luhan POV

i take tiffany to the bus stop.

"thank you luhan." he said to me using her eye smile.

whenever i saw her eye smile, i can feel my mood became good and colorful. her smile makes me feel so calmed. when i was in junior high, i used to be called "NERD" because of the way i dressed. i used a big eye glass before. i changed my outfit, my hairstyle. for other words, i changed myself. i changed because of her, because of TIFFANY. i know that, she was called "queenkas" because of her beauty and wealth. i changed everything for me to notice her. i want to be like her, famous, popular. she was a dream girl of all the guys. i know she will never liked me because were not the same.

but now, i think i can never be her type. she said that she liked someone else. my heart almost break down when she said it. i was too confident that she will say that she also liked me. but i think i crossed the line for too much.

i have to stop now. i have to stop for loving her from her back. i'm too tired for watching her in silence. i'm also tired for being hurt out of her thought.

"good bye tiff." i said to her. then, she enters to the bus. she waved at me before the bus drove away.

a tear fall in my eye, i never found someone like her. for me, she was the most adorable and amazing girl in the world. but i have to accept the fact that she's not meant for me. it was only me who thinks that we're fate to each other.

i need to let you go tiff, i want you to become happy. i can be suffered for a long time as long as i can see your smiles in your lips and also in your eyes.

 

 

 

Tiffany POV

>>THE NEXT DAY<<

i'm waiting for taeyeon and jessica on a convenience store. i was now with seohyun. were doing this routine every morning. we want to go to school together.

actually, we don't like our cars to drove us in our school. we find it over acting, for us it was only a scene in a drama who a young rich beautiful lady was drove by her luxorious car and her students fans were like crazy and waiting for her. gyahhh!!! too old fashion.

finally, we saw them.

"so late." i said.

"it was jessica's fault. she spend 2 hours by fixing her bloooonde hair." tayeon said.

"aiiish, stop it. were going to be late. also, lay is waiting for me. we goota go!" seohyun demanded.

 

 

we're now at the school gate when we noticed a bunch of students in the lobby of our school.

"why? what happened?" jessica asked.

because of the curiosity, we go the direction that they've been bunched.

i almost drop my jaw on what i've seen.

 i saw luhan and park hyojin holding hands together!

are they a couple? when? how? why? there are a lot of questions that been entering on my mind. i felt my world become dark and meaningless. it's like there is only him and that girl on my eye. everybody disappear.

i didn't notice that i'm already crying while looking at them. i feel a thousands of knives that rooted inside my chest.

i runaway because i don't like to be a looser infront of him.

i can't blame him. because it was my fault for being weak and afraid.

maybe if i confessed to him, maybe i am the one that he's holding, i am the one that he's looking at. it was all my fault for being silent. it was all my fault for not showing my love to him.

 

after all of those, this is what i've got.

 

tears, pain and sorrow ...