Bestfriends

You're the only ONE

 

 

 

 

Were walking at the corridor, me, taeyeon, jessica and seohyun. we are called the "queenkas" in our school. we've been friends since were grade school. until now we're still bestfriends.

On the locker area we saw suho, kris, lay and luhan. suho is taeyeon's boyfriend, kris is jessica's and lay is seohyun's boyfriend. they were all couple. they've been dating i think a months ago. the three of them was paired to the kingkas at the school. but i admit that i have a crush on luhan. the most adorable student in the school. many girls laid an eye on him because of his baby faced. at first, you will find him a little bit of snob, but when the moment that you may get to know him, you'll find out that he was funny and very friendly.

they go to their boyfriends and gave them a hug.

"good morning my taeyeon." suho greeted his girlfriend, taeyeon

"good morning to oppa!!" taeyeon replied.

"morning kris." jessica greeted her boyfy.

kris gave jessica a kiss on her cheeks. "good morning my princess."

Seohyun and Lay are a new couple, i think they're still shy to each other, so awkward.

I laugh silently but i felt a little envy to them. they finally found the person that they might love.

"ahmm... good morning tiff" luhan greeted me.

I felt my heart beats fast as if it will going to explode in a seconds. he was actually smiling at me!!!

"g-g-good m-morning l-luhan" i stuttered. waaahhhh!!!! i'm so dummy!!!

he laugh at me

hmmp >,<

"come on, were going to be late!!!!" taeyeon said.

before we go upstairs, their boyfriend kisses their girlfriend on the cheeks for a goodbye.

pssshhh!! they act as if it was the end of the world

but .....

ooooooohhh!!!! i want a BOYFRIEND too!!!!

 

>>at the classroom<<

"tiffany, you know, Luhan really suits you." jessica whispered at my back. "you look good together."

Seohyun sits at my left, taeyeon on the right side and jessica on my back.

"what?!?!" what are you talking about! you know that luhan and i are only friends. nothings more." i said.

"geez, you're too humble. we know that you like him since were junior high, many girls here in school envy to you because you can get along with luhan." taeyeon said.

"yeah, taeyeon unnie is right, if you want we can match make you to him. we can ask some help from kris, suho and to my lay." seohyun said.

I just gave them a duhhh!!!-it's-so-impossible look. i'm too simple for him. yeah we're the queenkas here, we have the beauty and  money. but i know deep inside me that i am not his type. luhan is one of the most intelligent student here. he was the top 1 on their class. a preson like him likes the brainy one. and i'm not like that, i'm not brainy like him.

"tiff, you are pretty, rich and hot! you are queenka duh!! and no one here in our school can't resist on your charm. if luhan din't saw those things that you have, he was gay which is so not!" taeyeon said.

"yah! don't say those things. i don't want to think that he likes me the way i like him. because at the end, it was me who will be hurt. and i don't want to be hurt again." i said to them.

when were on junior high, i have a crush to this guy, but when i confessed my feelings to him, he just laugh at me and said that he doesn't like me. since then, i'm afraid to confess, i'm afraid to tell my feelings. because i know that i'll be hurt again.

"aisshh, forget that guy, we know you're still afraid. not all guy in this world is like him. the guy that you'd confess before is blind. he doesn't see that you are beautiful. don't mind him, i'm sure luhan is not that rude." jessica said.

"okay miss hwang, kim,.jung and miss seohyun. pls keep quiet and the class will be started." our teacher said to us.

we sit properly and listen to her lesson.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah .....

 

 

>> lunch break <<

were now occupying our favorite table. this table is one of the biggest table here at the cafeteria. it compossed of 8 chairs in a one big round table. many students avoided to occupy this table because they know that were always occupying it.

"oh, they're here!!" taeyeon said when she saw the guys. she waved to them.

geez taeyeon, of course they will go to this table because were always occupying it. so there's no need to wave.

"why are you so late?" jessica asked her boyfriend.

"sorry my princess, many girls at the corridor takes some pictures with us." kris said.

"what?!?! who told you to have some pictures with them?!!!" jessica shouted.

"is that true lay?" seohyun asked lay.

"no, i didn't took some pictures with those girls, it's just a waste of time. besides, i know that you will get mad if i do that." lay explained.

"suho oppa? you took some pictures too?" taeyeon asked suho.

"NO!!!!" suho said.

"it's only kris who let those girls took some pictures." luhan informed.

"i hate it!!!!!" jessica said and stood up to her chair.

"hey jessica!!" i shouted because she walked out.

kris stood up to chase his girlfriend. oh, this couple is always quarrel, but i know before this day ended, they will get back to normal again. young and in love to each other. how cute they are..

"okay, let's eat now. let those two quarelled again." taeyeon said.

"what do you want seohyun? i'll buy you some food." lay said.

"really? i want some lasagna" seohyun replied.

"how about you?" suho asked taeyeon.

"i like hamburger, fries, baked macaroni with a lot of cheese and an iced tea please?" taeyeon said.

"are you sure you can eat those?" i said to her.

"oppa, just buy me those food. i'm really hungry." taeyeon said.

"okay, just wait here. come on lay let's buy. oh tiff, what do you want to eat?" suho asked me.

"no, it's okay. i'll by my food by myself. i can take care of it." i said.

then, luhan stood up. he was actually sitting beside me. ^____^

"no tiff,i'll take care of it. what do you want to eat then?" he asked me.

i'm just starring at him without blinking. is it really true? he's asking me what i want to eat and he'll buy it for me?

taeyeon pinched me.

"ahhmm... i want spaghetti ..." i said without looking at him.

"okay" he said and they left to buy some foods.

"aw, how cute! but you look so stupid when he asked you what do you want." taeyeon said when they left.

i lean my back to the chair and touches my chest to calmed down myself.

"you both really suits to each other!!" seohyun said.

i just ignore what she said because i can't calm myself. this day is really blessed to me.

"tiff, if i were you, i'll confess my feeling to him before it was too late. coz i can see that luhan likes you too." taeyeon said.

"no!! i don't want to. how can you be so sure that he also likes me. did he tell you?" i asked her instead.

"no, he didn't. but the way on how he stares at you, you'll figure it out that he also likes you." taeyeon explained. to me.

"just be positive tiffany, besides were all here to help you. don't worry." seohyun said.

I smiled at them and thank them using my eye smile .....

 

 

hehehe i can't believe that tiffanyniyoung05 really loves me that much!!!

 

ohhhhhhh?????!!!!!!!! how about me!!!!

 

 

 

how was that dear readers ....i need your comments please .....