Chapter 4~

★TS TRANSFER★

 

“Alright! How about this?” Yong Guk suddenly spoke out. Everyone looked over to him. “There are about five rooms in the dorm and we have to bring her to manager Kang as well. So…” before Yong Guk could finish his sentence, Youngjae interrupted, “If you don’t play you are last, rock, scissors, paper!” Quickly the six boys started playing rock, paper, scissors. In the end the winner was Yong Guk. “Ahh okay I’ll show you the lounge room first then.” He gave you a gummy smile. “Ah, ne.” I smiled slightly as I followed him into the lounge room. Couldn’t they just let me check it later?

“Mm…so this is the lounge room. Most of the time I’ll be in here. All I ask is that you don’t touch my stack of games when I’m not around.” Yong Guk awkwardly laughed. “Wae?” you questioned innocently. Yong Guk looked at you wide eyed. “Oh ah…” he mumbled, only realising that he thought of you as a child rather than a teenager. “N-Never mind, I think Daehyun wants to show you around the house now.” He quickly spoke as he walked quickly back to where the others were.

“Daehyun-ah!” Yong Guk shouted. With a jump, Daehyun quickly went over to you. “I’ll show you where the kitchen is.” He grinned as he held your hand and led you there. W-Wow he’s quick… “Ta-dah!” he explained. You just looked around. What’s so good about a kitchen? “Here’s the fridge.” He walked over to it. “Yeah…I see.” I mumbled softly. “Umm…normally the top level is for food we don’t normally eat, like chocolate or soft drinks, and the rest is snacks or meals.” He smiled as he looked over to me, wondering if I understood. I just simply nodded. “Ah and don’t eat my cheesecake.” He quickly added. “Don’t eat my cherry tomatoes either!” Zelo shouted out from the hall way. I just laughed.

One by one, the boys all showed me around the house. “Ah, I should go see manager Kang now.” I quickly bowed to all of them as I raced out the door. Zelo quickly ran after you. “Yah Bo Mi!” he called out. “Omo?” you questioned as you looked back. Zelo was already right behind me. “Wah Zelo!” I squealed, shocked. Zelo took a step back and laughed awkwardly as he scratched his head. “Manager Kang is back this way.” He pointed behind him. I lightly face palmed myself. “This building is too big!” I puffed out as I turned around and began walking. “Uhh…did you want me to show you the way?” Zelo questioned. You turned around and smiled at him. “That would be for the best.” You replied with a grin. Zelo quickly caught up to you and began leading the way.

Back inside the dorm, the boys were discussing about Bo Mi. “What do you guys think of her?” Youngjae questioned as he looked at everyone. “She’s cute.” Himchan simply replied. “I don’t know.” Yong Guk replied. “We can’t act as freely anymore since she lives with us now.” Yong Guk spoke out in his husky voice. “So Jongup, no more coming out of the shower with just a towel around your waist.” Yong Guk eyed him. Jongup just laughed. “Hyung, should we clean up then?” Daehyun asked. “Aish, I don’t want to!” Youngjae whined. “Yah, we might as well. Our dorm has gotten smellier and it’s hard to walk around up stairs.” Yong Guk replied. “Let’s go!” he yelled.

“Jinja!?” Zelo asked shocked. “Ha-ha yup.” I grinned up at him. “Then you can help me out with my English.” Zelo smiled back happily. “Ehehe…I’m good at English but I don’t know if I’ll be a good teacher.” I spoke softly. “Mm don’t worry, if you start stressing out you can tell me. About anything too.” Zelo smiled. “Ah, Bo Mi, Zelo.” A deep voice spoke out. Zelo looked up. “Manager Kang!” he exclaimed. You looked up to see a big guy smiling widely at you. “Welcome Bo Mi.” he shook your head. “Y-Yes thank you.” I stuttered as he shook my hand roughly. “Now here’s your training time table. It’s pretty much the same as B.A.P’s.” He smiled as he handed me and Zelo the time tables. “Bwoh? I thought you were going to cook for us on Thursdays!” Zelo whined. “Aniyo, I’m too busy now. Just order take out or something.” Manager Kang waved his hand around. Manager Kang began walking away. “Manager!” Zelo whined more. “Go order take out!” he shouted back.