Chapter 2~

★TS TRANSFER★

 

I quickly snapped out of the small daze I was in. It was Himchan from B.A.P. He’s so pretty in real life. “I-It’s nice to meet you too!” I stuttered with a small squeak at the end. “What is wrong with me.” I softly spoke to myself and face palmed. Himchan let out a small chuckle. “Did you need help with your bags? I’ll bring you to the CEO’s office.” He gave me a small smile as he grabbed my luggage. I followed him from behind into the huge building. “Hyung!” a loud voice called out. I peeked out from behind and noticed a tall boy racing over to him. “Yah! I told you not to run inside!” Himchan scolded him. “Sorry…” the boy pouted. He moved to the side and looked me in the eyes. “Oh? Are you Su Bo Mi?” he questioned. I could just nod, he was just too cute. “Hi! I’m Zelo.” He sang out. “Nice to meet you.” I smiled at him.

“Anyways, I need to take her to the office to find out what room she’ll be in.” Himchan spoke out as he held my hand and pulled me a long slightly. “Yong Guk is look for you hyung!” Zelo shouted out as he ran off somewhere else. “We’re almost there.” Himchan smiled as he broke the awkward silence between you two. “Umm…” I mumbled as I tried to think of what to say. “How old are you?” Himchan interrupted. “Ah I’m 15.” I smiled. “Eh? Really? You look so much…” Himchan didn’t finish his sentence. “Younger? I get told I look like a 12 year old a lot.” I pouted. “Ha-ha well young is cute and mature is more sophisticated and y.” He explained. “Ehh? So which one am I hmm?” I questioned him with a smirk while nudging his arm. He just laughed awkwardly. “Well we’re here.” He quickly avoided the question. “So this is the CEO’s office?” I questioned as Himchan knocked on the door. “Come in.” a faint voice spoke out.

“Annyeong!” Himchan sang out. “Ah Su Bo Mi, welcome to Korea.” The CEO smiled, completely ignoring Himchan. “Ah, ahjussi don’t ignore me like that.” Himchan whined like a little puppy. “How do you like it so far?” The CEO went on ignoring Himchan. “Fine! I’ll just jump off the building then!” Himchan yelled out childishly. “Yah! Don’t you have anything better to do?” he scolded at him. Himchan laughed and left the room in search of Yong Guk. “Anyways, Su Bo Mi, we have some serious stuff to talk about.” He gave you a comforting smile. “Ah okay.” I simply replied. “Is it alright if I call you Bo Mi?” he questioned. “Ne.” I smiled and sat down in the chair he lead me to.

“It’s mostly about the dorm issue.” He replied. I just tilted my head. “Ha-ha, kyeopta. Anyways, TS is still a small company and compared to our building-“ “It’s huge!” I exclaimed through his sentence. “Yes well it’s not as big as JYP or YG. Most of our rooms are all training areas. For the mean time I’d like you to be put in the same dorm as B.A.P. I think it will be a good experience for you.” He nodded his head in approval. “B-But they’re boys.” You furrowed your eyebrows. “Ah yes well I asked Secret if they wanted to do it and they were very enthusiastic.” His sentence just made me more confused. “If you were in the same dorm as them, I don’t think you’ll be working hard like B.A.P. You do want to debut right?” he looked up at you seriously. “Yes!” I replied with effort. “Great, I’ll call one of the boys to come lead you to their room.” The CEO then pressed a few buttons on his phone.

“You called?” a deep voice spoke out from the door. I quickly turned around and saw Yong Guk. “Wow…” I breathed out, amazed by how husky his voice was. “Ah, Yong Guk-ah, sorry for interrupting your practice.” The CEO stood up. “Could you please lead Bo Mi to your dorm?” he questioned. “Ah n-ne.” Yong Guk hesitantly replied. The CEO nodded to me to go over to Yong Guk, so I stood up, took my luggage and quickly went. “Hello Bo Mi.” Yong Guk smiled slightly. “Hi!” I smiled brightly back. I completely forgot that I was with Yong Guk. Was I too friendly with him? I started walking back the way Himchan took me up to the CEO. “Ahh…the dorm is this way.” Yong Guk stood there pointing to the other side of the hall. “I knew that!” I pouted as I waddled back the other way. Yong Guk gave me a gummy smile as he started walking beside me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong subbies~ It's been a while since we've uploaded mianhe -bows- i've been meaning to upload this sooner but i just didn't get the time to finish it :P anyways i hope you guys will continue to support us and also tell us about our story :) Oh and yes my way of writing is different from iimu96 unnie so hopefully you don't mind that but yeah thank you for reading ^^