sequel kiseop***

Full of Memories (apply for oneshot)

 

but i knew i was there a little too late, on the way home he sat there quietly as i took the wheel to drive. he argued at first but his bruises were too deep for me to let him drive. i stopped the car infront of his house, and said goodbye.

it was a long way to walk back to my house, by i couldn't let kiseop drive. he was too hurt. on the way back i thought about how much my life had change since i met kiseop, how much i have become more happy. but i've also thought about how were just not right for each other.

i got to the house and Yoochun oppa greeted me with kimchi fried rice, my favourite food. i sat there eating the freshly made kimci fried rice. after eating, i went to my room and tried calling kiseop but he didn't pick up. i sat layed there on my bed and went to sleep.

the next day i waited for kiseop at the front porch, he finally arrived and i got in his car, we just sat there quitely, him neither driving nor talking. suddenly he touched my hand and i felt my heart beat faster. and slowly he leaned in and gently kissed my lips. his soft lips brushing on mine. he pulled away and his hazel eyes made contact with mine and he smiled. 

at that very moment i knew that i'm not going to ever regret meeting him because he was the only one that ever made me happy.