Oneshot 3 - kiseop (ukiss)

Full of Memories (apply for oneshot)

 

"Yoochun oppa~" I called my 24 year old elder brother. "yup?" he asked from our small kitchen. "oppa, I'm going out okay?" I told Yoochun oppa. "okay, be back before dinner, Sangrae!" he replied probably texting his new girlfriend, Soo-ei, he always doesn't reply much when he's texting. I walked out carrying my sketchbook and my favourite wooden pencil. I have been working on my 'latest' piece featuring the lake at the local park. I walked down the simmilar path passing my year one teacher's house, Mrs.Kim's house.

I sat at the wooden bench infront of the big shady tree that oppa and I used to play at. I opened my drawing with all my past sketches. I kept drawing adding the final touches, like the weeds by the lake. I thought about sending this particular piece to art camp. I felt someone stare at me, watching me draw, so I turned around. There stood Kiseop one of the popular guys at school, some people say he is arrogant, too good to even date cheerleaders, but I dont blame him , cheerleaders at our school is cheap.

He sat down beside me. Too close. "that was pretty" he stated, staring at the wide lake infront of us. "What?" i stammered, avoiding to look at him. "Your drawing, it's pretty." he said smiling, his brown eyes gentle, making my heart thump. "you think?"I asked with an obvious fake enthusiasm, he didn't notice but maybe he just ignored it. "mm" he nodded, and stood up. I watched him walk away. How can guys do that? get you excited and leave. Or was it I who overreacted? Maybe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------*Christmas**

"Sangrae! can you get the plates ready?" Yoochun oppa odered, obviously stressed. "I officially hate christmas" I declared to oppa. "me too, but what can we do? banned christmas?" he asked me. "not going to happen" both oppa and I say at the same time. I giggled, christmas used to be fun just amma, appa and oppa.

knock, knock. "who's there?" I asked. "It's Soo-ei" she answered. Iran to the front and opened our wooden door for her. I have to admit that Soo-ei unnie is pretty.Way better then oppa's last girlfriend, urggh, she was a dissaster. I dont even know if he was insane then.

Wow. Dinner went better then I thought. "Sagrae, aren't you going to stay to watch the movie with us?" Soo-ei asked. "In the dark? with a couple thats madly in love?" I smirked "no thanks , and i have a christmas party to go to" I told  them both. I picked up my blue coat and oppa's car keys. And went to my friend's christmas party.

"Owhh. Sagrae you made it. I thought you were going to miss it" Minjee said waving her hands up in the air, holding a bottle of beer. obviously drunk. She urged me to the red couch  "VVIP" She declared and told me to wait. " I like you to meet junhyung.Kiseop. and all the others from the left I dont wanna know who their names are." She said, holding my hand and dragging us to the kitchen.Definetly drunk.

She got us to sit at a table, and asked me to sit  next to Junhyung. We got talking, about school and stuff. But Kiseop didn't say a word. All through the convesation all I could was on Kiseop his gentle eyes and his sharp features. "Want a drink?" Junhyung asked, holding a beer bottle up for me. "No thanks, I dont drink" I stated, smiling nervously. "You'll love it" He said with an aggresive tone. I turned around and looked at Kiseop, his face filled with anger.  Kiseop stood up, walked beside me, held my hand, and urged me to walk out behind him. We escaped using the back door.

He led me to his car, a nissan qazana. I sat in the silver car, and looked at him, his hand sweating. "Are you allright?" I asked "Aren't I'm the one who should be asking you?" he asked. I laughed, he looked at me and joined in too. He drove us to the lake, sitting on 'our' bench. We sat there quietly. "He's really a jerk isn't he?" he asked me. "Who?" I pretended not to know. "Nevermind, and you havent thanked me yet." he said smiling. "I didnt want to be saved" I said, he looked at me in disbelief, "I was joking" I continued. Maybe I wasn't overreacting the first time after all. Maybe.