sequel kiseop**

Full of Memories (apply for oneshot)

 

we drove in by the school's gate. the last few months have been hectic. 'yoochun oppa' finally got a job, and he comes home late. and oppa and soo-ei unnie is still going strong. i usually come home  and sit infront of the tv alone, sometimes kiseop comes over and sometimes he doesn't.

kiseop parked his black nissan qazana and got up to open the door on my side. he grabbed my bag and we headed for the main entrance. today was just like every other quiet morning. not like when kiseop and i first dated. rumors went around that kiseop rescued me, but i have to admit that isn't exactly a rumor either. but we were able to tune everything out and live our lives happily, untill the rumors finally died down.

now our schedule is the same getting up in the morning, kiseop picking me up to and from school. everything was as perfect as it could ever be.

i walked into my hanguug class.  carrying my 'spoe' bag and wearing a ppink bow on my head. the class was more boring then ever. when the class ended i continued my day as usual.

when school ended i waited for kiseop at the bench by the fountain.  i waited for half an hour until everyone has finally gone.  i got up and searched the school grounds for kiseop. he wouldn't have left me here alone, and his car is still here.  i walked around the main building and searched his classes. i walked behind the main building and there i saw junhyung beating up someone. who was stupid enough to mess with junhyung?? i walked foward and decided to take a peek. of course, not wanting to get involved. junhyung and his 'so called friends' were taking on this kid 8 to 1. even kang hodong wouldn't be abble to fight them. i took a peek around junhyung ans there i saw kiseop. without thinking i  straight away screamed "kiseop!" at the top of my lungs. all of the 9 men stared at me, including kiseop, who was lying on the ground bruises on his face.

i stood there frozen, meeting kiseops eyes, he layed there with a worried expression, wich turned into an angry expression. "oh look whos here! the damsel in distress" and with that they walked off smirking.

i supported kiseop back to his car, taking the keys and driving to my house, everrytime i glanced at him he had the same expression the angry one.