First One Shot - Key (shinee)

Full of Memories (apply for oneshot)

 

First day of school, means nothing but endless fun. “Euna!!” Sunny shouted from the other end of the corridor. I looked at her and just smiled, Sunny came running to me with a packet of balloons. I grinned “Sunny-ah, is that what I think it’s for?” I asked. Sunny smiled the cute smile and nodded “for Seohyun”. I nodded.

 I picked up my phone and started pressing Seohyun’s number. It took a while but Seohyun picked up “Seohyun-ah, will you come to my house this evening?” I asked. “What time Euna?” she said. “How about three ‘o’ clock?” I asked. There was a short silence, probably because Seohyun is checking her time table. “ okay Euna, I’ll be there!”

At two ‘o’ clock, Sunny’s already at my house jumping with excitement. “sunny-ah. Can you bring a basket?” I shouted while filling up the balloons with water. At exactly three ‘o’ clock. We went to wait by the door. Sunny and I picked the biggest water balloon in the basket.  “Euna, I hear footsteps!” Sunny squeaked with excitement. The footsteps came closer. I whispered “one, two, three’ and we both threw the water balloons. We got up and laughed.

I heard Sunny gasp beside me. I looked up and I saw a wet Key infront of me. We accidentally threw water balloons at Key and not Seohyun. Key the popular, pretty, obnoxious senior at our school. “I’m sorry, oppa” Sunny apologised. “I’m not”. “you’re going to pay for this” Key smirked, and walked off. “you shouldn’t have walked there!” I screamed after him.

**next day

“Waa~ recess!” Sunny screamed and ran down the corridor. We headed to the best table in the whole school. Sunny and I sat there waiting for the others, Taeyeon, Jessica and Seohyun. When Key and his friends were at the table. “Get off this is our table” said Jonghyun. “yea~” the other three Minho, Taemin and Onew agreed.  Sunny, who gets easily scared pulled me to another table.

Key walks by and ‘accidentally’ pour some of his soda on my hair. I got angry and without realising I pulled Key’s hair. The teacher on duty rushed over and dragged us to the principal’s office.

“you two will have detention everyday for two weeks and that’s final. Last word from the principal.

**detention

Ooowh. I hate feeling bored. I looked over to Key who is nearly fast asleep. I went over to him and touched his hair. “Key-ah, your hair is really soft”. Key looked up and smiled the most beautiful smile of all, I can’t help but smile too.

THE END..

By: Lee Hana