Agree to go with L.Joe.

Choose Your Own Love Adventure: Eotteohke?!

It's been awhile since you have been out with L.Joe and decided to go meetup with him. 

"Alright, where do I meet you?" you asked quietly but Myungsoo still seemed to hear. 

"Really?" L.Joe asked. "Where are you? I'll come pick you up." 

You glanced around, "I'm a few blocks away from school, towards my house." 

"Okay, wait there and don't go anywhere." he hung up. You giggled at his response. You happily walked back to Myungsoo who was waiting a few feet away.

"Myungsoo oppa?" you asked. Myungsoo turned around to face you, his hands were tucked in behind his pocket jeans. 

"L.Joe just called me out." you meekily rubbed the back of your neck. "I'm sorry for not walking home with you today but we can always walk home together another day." you beamed.

"Yeah, it's cool" he responded with dissapointment in his tone but you didn't realise.

A few minutes had past and L.Joe had arrived faster than you expected.

"Baby Boo!" he smiled widely uopn seeing you. L.Joe is your class mate and is the same year as you aswell. He is younger than Myungsoo though. His real name is Lee Byunghyun, but you don't call him by his name yet. 

L.Joe is the schools typical deliquent, bad grades, handsome looks and best at fighting in Teen Top All that changed a little when you helped tutor him one day because the teacher made you do so. At first you were scared of him, but realised he wasn't all that scary and was actually nice. His grades started to improve and was thankful to you for that. Soon, he gave you a nickname and you guys naturally become close.

He spread his arm wide and squeazed you tightly. "You're looking beautiful today!" he smirked. 

"Oof" you let out a sound until he realeased you.

"Oh, did I hug you tight? Mian Baby Boo" he fixed your bangs. Myungsoo glared at him but stopped when you turned to look at him. 

"Walk home safely okay oppa?" you asked Myungsoo. *oppa?* L.Joe frowned since you don't call him that yet. Myungsoo saw his face and smiled. "Okay, You too Shin Yeong" he patted your head and with that walked off cooly. 

"You were with him before you came here?" L.Joe asked.

"Yeah." you nodded smiling. "I was about to walk home with Myungsoo oppa before."

*She chose me* L.Joe smiled to himself.

"Shall we go Baby Boo?" L.Joe asked. You nodded and followed him.

***

"Nooooooona!" a cute, young boy who you think is Ricky called out as soon as you reached their hide out. You raised an eyebrow at him and looked up to L.Joe to see him hissing at him. 

"Don't scare her Ricky!" another boy called out. *Chunji?* You and all of Teen Top go to the same school but you were never introduced properly. Whistles were heard. from the corner and giggles. "Don't mind them. There're always like this" L.Joe shook his head. You smiled and nodded. "Shin Yeong noona is so pretty" Ricky continued but then ran behind, who you think is Cap. "Yah, come here Ricky."L.Joe chased him. "Stop flirting with her!"

Another person approached you. "Hey there, I'm Changjo." he held out a hand. You shook it then replied. "Kim Shin Yeong." 

"It's crazy here yeah?" Changjo let out a small chuckle. "That's Ricky there who called you noona." he pointed over to where L.Joe was. "Cap, who ricky is hiding behind, our leader aswell. Chunji and Niel over here playing games." 

You nodded and smiled at him. "Baby boo!" you heard the familiar nickname and turned your head in the direction of the voice. "Haha! You responded!" L.Joe laughed. "Because I'm used to it!" you pouted but still smiled. 

That was how your day ended as L.Joe agreed to walk you home before six. 

 

Next : [HERE]

~~~~~~~~~~

L.Joe shippers aye? ^_~ 

I hope you enjoy the story.

Comment and subscribe to show your support ~