Decline L.Joe's offer and stay with Myungsoo to walk home together.

Choose Your Own Love Adventure: Eotteohke?!

Inwardly you didn't want to leave Myungsoo here to walk home alone. 

"Um," you didn't know how to decline nicely. "I'm kind of busy at the moment so.."

"Oh." you could tell he was dissappointed." It's okay Baby Boo, I can just meet you at school tomorrow." he chuckled. 

"What? She's not coming?" an unfamiliar voice was heard in the back. 

"Shutup Ricky!" L.joe hissed away from his phone. He turned his attention back to you. "I'll see you tomorrow instead." 

"Okay." you felt bad for declining. "I'll see you tomorrow too." With that, the call ended.

You walked over to Myungsoo. 

"Come'on Myungsoo oppa!" you called out. "Let's go."

"Aren't you going to meetup with L.Joe?" he asked curious. 

"How did you know I was talking to L.Joe oppa?" you raised your eyebrows. Myungsoo avoided the question and tucked his hands in the back of his pocket jeans. 

You giggled, "Lets go now!" you held his arm and dragged him along. "I wouldn't ditch you for anyone." you smiled.

Myungsoo slightly smiled without you looking.

*She chose me instead.*

"Lets go eat somewhere before we head home." he tugged on your hand this time, pulling you the other direction. 

***

You stepped into the big warm cafe. You noticed that there wasn't many customers here at the moment. Myungsoo lead you to a booth in the back and both of you sat down.

"How come you never told me about this place?" you asked glancing around the cafe. 

"I just found out about this place not long ago." Myungsoo confessed. "And you're the first person I brought here too." he rairsed his hands to call the waiter.

The waiter arrived at your table holding note papers. "What would you like?" 

The waiter stared at you flirtatiously up and down making you nervous. "I, uh want..."

"One chocolate mint flavoured icecream and I'll have the iced coffee." Myungsoo glared at the waiter making him flinch. The waiter nodded and walked away. 

"You always no exactly what I feel like having!" you giggled playfully. "And you always order ice coffee. blech" you scrunched up your face in distaste.

"Of course," Myungsoo grinned. "I'm you're bestfriend aren't I? Ice coffee is nice." he took a small sip. "Ice coffee is for mature people like me" he spoke.

You nodded smiling and patiently waited for your order to arrive. "Hey! I'm not mature?" you pouted while joking around.

***

Soon it was nearly 6 and it was time to go home. Myungsoo kindly walked you home and even gave you his jacket since the weather was getting chilly. 

"Here" you took of his jacket and wrapped it around him. "Thanks again" you smiled gratefully. Myungsoo was thankful for the weather since he was blushing at how close you were to him. 

"Anytime for you" he answered you.

"Bye oppa! Walk home safely!" You waved and with that walked in.

Next: [HERE]

~~~~~~~~~~

Myungsoo shippers aye? ;)

How are you guys liking this so far? Let me know by commenting below! 

Also don't forget to subscribe. ^_~