Walking Home

Choose Your Own Love Adventure: Eotteohke?!

School had just finished and you were now walking home with Myungsoo beside you. The sky was a warm shade of pink and the breeze was gentle making the leaves on the tree sway from side to side. 

Your name is Kim Shin Yeong and is 17 years old. Your personality is bright and cheerful and you go to Woolim High, alongside with Myungsoo who is the same age but a couple months older.

Myungsoo is your childhood friend who you grew up with and is also your best friend. You were the closest to him as you two always played and stayed together with your other childhood friend, Kai. But he had to move to America because of his parents a couple of years back. 

"Myungsoo?" you turned to talk to him. 

"Oppa to you" he replied back with his bag over his shoulder and one earphone plugged in his ear.

"Oppa" you smiled and paced a few steps foward. "...I heard you and Krystal like each other?" you asked as you turned to face him while weaving your fingers behind you back.

Myungsoo stopped in his tracks and looked at you while raising an eyebrow. 

"R-Rumors around the school!" you blurted. *Why am I stuttering?* you thought but shrugged it off.

You took his silence as a yes and found yourself twirling your hair around with your finger, a habit of yours. You were unsure as to why you were expecting him to deny. 

"Well if so, I'm happy for you" you smiled at him then continued to walk without him.

"Wait up for me Shin Yeong! I don't-" Myungsoo called out to you but was cut off by your phone ringing. 

You looked at your caller ID and saw 'L.Joe'

"Annyeonghaseyo?" you spoke to the other line.

"Baby Boo!" L.Joe called out. "Where are you?" he asked you.

Myungsoo frowned when he found out that L.Joe was calling. 

You blushed. "Yah, don't call me that! I'm walking home with Myungsoo, wae?"

"I told all my friends about how beautiful you are and they want to meet you!" he chuckled.

"Now?" you asked confused. You glanced over at Myungsoo who waiting for you by the bench and then at your watch. You didn't have to be home until six, right now it was five. 

What should you do?

a) Agree to go with L.Joe. [HERE]

b) Decline L.Joe's offer and stay with Myungsoo to walk home together. [HERE]