School -

Choose Your Own Love Adventure: Eotteohke?!

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty!" your mum spoke to wake you up while pulling the curtains apart. "Time for school" she clapped her hands nice and loud until you sat up.

"I'm up, I'm up" you sleepily rubbed your eyes until she left you alone in peace.

You live with your mother only, your father walked out on you guys when you were young because he cheated on your mum with another woman. Despite all the hardships, you grew up into a beautiful and cheerful girl. You don't have any brothers or sisters so the house is normally quiet unless your mum has a day off, which happens to be today.

You went to wash up and dress in your neatly iron uniform before making your way to the kitchen to eat breakfast. There on the bench top, was toasted sandwich and a cup of orange juice. You gobbled it up quickly and went to kiss your mum on the cheek before leaving for school.

***

"Have fun walking home yesterday Baby Boo?" L.Joe sighed as he leaned on his palm and stared at you.

"Mhmm." you nodded smiling while neatening your books to prepare for the lesson. Books landed on the right desk beside you and you glanced over to see Myungsoo sitting down peacefully. L.Joe, Myungsoo and you all have the same class together, first period, Monday mornings.

"Good Morning Myungsoo oppa." you beamed. You saw that he nodded his head in response as he was closing his eyes with his ear phones in one ear.

"Attention class!" the class representative announced. "Self study session today." he continued then walked back to his desk. "Yes!" and "Woohoo" were heard around the class room.

"Wanna ditch?" L.Joe asked you jokingly. You faced him, then frowned. "Study! Our exams are coming up in a few months." you told him.

"Few months." he repeated pouting then smiled. "Such a nerd." he teased you.

"Yah, I am not a nerd!" you protested then stopped. "Wait maybe I am." you then tapped your finger agaisnt your chin to think.

"Cute." he then patted your head gently. You went back to studying seriously. Myungsoo was listening to music once again and didn't like the scene of you and L.Joe talking so close.

***

Enduring the boring classes and studying hard throughtout the day, school had finally ended. Grabbing your bag, you slung it over both shoulders as Myungsoo was waiting for you.

"Okay, let's go." you smiled.

Myungsoo smiled back at you and remembered yesterday. "How about I do the cooking?" he grinned. "You're gonna burn down the house."

You frowned at him, "Oppa!" you playfully hit his arm.

"Lets go now." Myungsoo walked off with you following him.

The two of you entered the house bickering about random things. "Oh Shin Yeong, Myungsoo, you're home now." Mrs.Kim happily greeted.

"Hi umma!" you went to give her a peck on the cheeks while struggling to get one shoe off.

"Hello eomini." Myungsoo bowed polietly. Mrs.Kim chuckled and went over to hug him. "You should come over more often Myungsoo-ah!" Mrs.Kim scolded. "I feel like I haven't seen you in ages."

'Umma!" you laughed. "Myungsoo oppa came over last week!"

Mrs.Kim let go of Myungsoo. "It's good that you have come today." she grinned to herself.

"Oppa, just wait here while I go get something upstairs." you called out running upstairs.

You made your way down the hallway until the bathroom door open. There was a guy wearing a checkered half button shirt matching with a pair of jeans. His hair was slighty still dripping wet and his face looked so handsome.

You screamed and ran back down stairs.

"Ummmmaaaaaa!" you shouted out reaching the bottom. "Theres someone upstairs in the house!" you panicked.

Myungsoo stood up abruptly at your scream, "What?"

Mrs.Kim chuckled once again as the 'intruder' walked down the stairs.

"That's Kai, your oppa." she smiled. "He just came back from America so he'll be staying with us for the time being."

"Wait..." you stopped to think.

"Kai oppa?"