sooo popular

I didn't know I was in love

Shin na's POV

The next day, at school, I found a crowd full of girls in front of my classroom. In the middle of it, I saw the handsome one from tomorrow. I think he was quite popular in school.

"Oppa, why are you here?" a girl in the crowd asked him.

"Oppa, do you come here to see me" another girl said.

He said nothing but kept smiling to the girls and kept waiting for someone.

I didn't really interest in it and i walked towards that direction just to enter my classroom. 

As soon as he saw me, he smiled gladly and walked towards me.

"Here's your book. You are such a careless girl" he said and handed me the book i lost yesterday.

"Gomawo" i can only said that.

"It's ok, Ah by the way, your name is Shin na, right? I am Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol." he said and then grabbed my hand and shaked.

"Ah then, I have to leave, see you soon" he said and walked away.

What he just said, what did he mean

Then the crowd become noisy.

"Yah! When did he know you" a girl asked. 

"I envy you" another girl shouted in cry.

What should i say??? What am I supposed to do? I just wanna run away from them.

Suddenly, someone with warm hands grabbed my hands and pulled me out of the crowd.

I was surprised as i saw the latter's face.

"Omo!!! It's Oh Sehun" a girl shouted.

"And Kai and D.O are also here" she countinued. The crowd become more noisy.

"Sehun-shi" i shouted in surprise.

"I think this is not a good place to talk. Come on follow me" he said and lead the way away from the noisy girls.

 

At a quite place, 

"Shin na, I have been looking for you everwhere at school since i heard that you were here." he said while patting my shoulders.

"How are you doing these days? We haven't met each other for five years. Since I moved school, i haven't found a friend as nice as you" I said.

"Really!!! As for me, I have been missing you since you moved" he said.

"Aww, stop jocking around. I do not believe you" I .

"I am serious" he yelled.

Then we both laughed.

"Ah, Shin na, these are my friends Jongin (Kai) and Kyungsoo (D.O)"he said.

"Nice to meet you, Shin na" both Kai and D.O greeted.

"Nice to meet you too" I greeted back.

He walked me home.

 

A.N, this chapter makes me tired. I typed it for two times bcuz i accidently deleted the first one. Thank you very much for reading. Don't forget to subscribe and leave comments. Luv ya all <3