meet my fiancee

I didn't know I was in love

 

Baekhyun's POV
 
Chanyeol and i were friends since we were in primary school But now he chose different high school from me bcuz he just wanted to study in more commoner way. So i am lonely in that stupid rich school.
 
I decided to go to the engagement party at __hotel. We went to the saloon first and then we drove to the hotel.
 
Chanyeol's POV
 
I completed my mission of taking Baekhyun to the hotel. We walked around to find his parents but instead we found a girl who look awesome in a pink mini dress with cute long brownish hair losing her way.
"That's the girl i'm supposed to marry" Baekhyun said.
I looked at her face more carefully. Omg, She's the one before at school. How could she be Baekhyun's fiancee???
"Omo, Baekhyun-ah, you're such a lucky guy" i said as to cheer him up.
"Ya! I am not intrested in marriage" he said cooly.
Then we found Baekhyun's parents talking with his fiancee's parents. His parents seems they loved Shin na very much. Mrs. Byun embraced her again and again. I told Baekhyun to greet them and i left the hotel. I coundn't wait no more to see the book she left bcuz i wanted to know her name very seriously that must be written on it.
 
Shin na's POV
 
The dresser gave me a pink mini dress. It was too short but mom forced me to wear it. Then the hair stylist fixed my hair a litte bit. When I finished dressing, I came out of the changing room and started searching for my parents. No sooner, I found them talking with my fiance's parents. 
"Annyeonghaseyo" i greeted politely.
"Omo, Shin na-ah, you are so beautiful" Mrs.Byun said and then embraced me immediately.
Suddenly my fiance walked towards us and greeted.
"Baekhyun-ah, why are you so late??? We have been waiting for you." Mrs.Byun said.
I just realized that his name was Baekhyun. My parents always talked about him in front of me but i didn't really remember. At the end of the engagement party, we were forced to wear couple rings each other. He put one of the ring on my finger and acted as he didn't want to do it. I also put the other ring on his finger as the way he did. Both of our parents gave us satisfactory smiles. The party ended.
 
When I got home, I said nothing but went upstair towards my room to study.
Oh gosh! where did i put my book??? I couldn't find it anywhere. What a troublesome day. I had no other choice but to go to bed early and try to sleep.